:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

lmao at the e-beef in here. just ridiculous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't believe there's another FSR sitting again.  Beautiful thing.  Hopefully this is the case for at least a couple of this year's releases.  This is how it should be.  Cut the nuts off of these herb +#@ sneaker hustlas

if this could happen for the Oly VI & golden moments package
eek.gif
laugh.gif
yeah i kno .... this JB vakay from now until july will be nice
pimp.gif
Lol tax checks have to be drying up by now.  Sooner or later all this trickin' has to catch up to these clowns fam.
laugh.gif

I just turned 26 TODAY FTW! and I drive a vehicle that is under my name and it's called REX. Yes, it's a supped up Subaru on 18x9s with a somewhat hella flush look but functional.  I keep dem wheels flat black with da carbon hood and trunk. I just copped my place and I got no kids aka YOLO.  I live in da bay and I dun currr what ya'll be saying about my damb XI lows.  ya hurddd me .

Team
-UNDFT-

I LOVE MY PAIR THAT JUST CAME IN FROM FNL,

THIS SHOE IS AMAZING.

I STILL WISH THESE RELEASED, BUT THE LOWS ARE ACCEPTED AS A SUBSTITUTION

air-jordan-11-history-of-flight_04.jpg

air-jordan-11-history-of-flight_03.jpg

air-jordan-11-history-of-flight_02.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Somehow, someway, comcast had a service interruption the night before they released and it went all the way through 10am.  So my internet was out and I had to used my phone. I woke up and tried to get them on the phone and the sz 9 kept showing sold out eastbay, and this was at 7:01 Central Time.   I wasnt going to go and wait in line, so I went back to sleep and went to the mall at 11.  All gone except a sz 11, so Im using that as trade bait on CL right now.  Houstons bad now, people are just lining up to line up now.  Its cool to buy shoes now and just to try and resell.   Im exaggerating on that statement, but damn, thats what it feels like now.

Idk what part of Houston you from but Active Athlete on Cullen still had a Fsr Sunday 

North Houston.  Damn, I wish I wouldve known, I didnt even think about them.
grin.gif
Yeah man , if im not mistaking they should have an AA on your side . I think ima start going there more often 
Its way better than the mall with about 100+ people and not being organized 

Yeah man , if im not mistaking they should have an AA on your side . I think ima start going there more often 

Yeah, there is one off of federal and I-10, the cullen location, and a location somewhere off of telephone rd. 

Yeah, there is one off of federal and I-10, the cullen location, and a location somewhere off of telephone rd. 
Yup hopefully people forget about AA . The cullen and telephone locations are 5 minutes away . 
Did you get your pair yet ? 

damn freaking sucks with all these restocks, bought 2 pairs of these one of which is a size 13 which i do not wear (wear size 11.5 or 12) but i thought they were sold out everywhere and i picked them up deciding i would rock them or trade them. im just trying to get my money back from the size 13 since i bought them from shoe palace and they dont accept returns.

BUT THESE SHOES ARE FIRE! wore my pair yesterday with some camo shorts and a white tee

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.
I didn't like this story at all.

Expected this to happen specially with the Cavs4 releasing this saturday as a quickstrike... A lot of resellers are returning this to stack up for the Cavs4.

But after this saturday when mostly everyone miss out on Cavs 4 release, I expect the resell value on this to pick back up within 2 weeks.

after seller fees and paypal fees. resellers on eBay are losing money on these. that's not even worth the listing.

Back
Top Bottom