*Official Air Jordan XI Low White/Varsity Maize-Azure Post*

this shoe is bad as gentry's face
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

The yellow is just too bright, even C Paul wouldn't rock these with NO colors.

i copped these today...I think they are a nice summer shoe...it wasn't no hype at all...on most releases it be some people waitin in line early in the morning but everywhere where was deserted I guess this is the most hated jordan release ever
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

i really dont know what they were thinking when they decided on these colors.

apparently they weren't thinking?? most likely.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

white patent, yellow elephant print and green clear sole. Looks like toothpaste to me. Aquafresh anyone?

:wow:
eek.gif
no one bought these. cause i sure didnt. :rofl:
roll.gif

how did this get un stickied :lol:
laugh.gif
i want to see a real pic of sum1 wearin em :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM CHOCOLATE RAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!
**I move away from the mic to breathe in
DF!!!

I guess I'll just keep to myself that I really, really like these a LOT. I didn't get them yesterday because A) I'm broke right now, and B) even though they're a limited or LS or whatever release, I had a feeling that no one would get them, and that they'd be available for me whenever I want to get them (probably September).
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

All of these XI lows are easy passes for me
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Before when a JB shoe release youd have a whole bunch of people posting up the pics.....

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
i see none so far.... what a flop |I
tired.gif
Team Weezy F.

Imma Monster Everyday Is Halloween"​
<!-----<span style="color:000066;font-size:xx-large;">O<!-----[/u]​

^ Those were hideous. lol
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

the soles are the only thing hot on these, seen them in person and im not impressed, like what are you gonna wear with these??..white patent leather with giraffe print??..and a mint green clear sole?? who's putting these colors together??...i see these getting marked down very soon
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

these sold out... at the employee store. for 68.00 though, why not though, right! i go in for training on sunday and see there's maybe four 9.5's, and three 12's. of course i get my sz 12. i then go back at 11:45 the same morning and the other 12s are gone.

one of my fav out of the 11 lows, next to the argon blue's (the launch that has the all argon upper). some of the apparel we have is sick too.

and this is really off-topic but we have the fitted caps for the aqua's. the hat is over-the-top for me but i'm sure alot of NT will like it. that means the rest of the apparel will start coming in soon.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

laugh.gif
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom