Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Quote:
it's 1:15pm do you kno where your nubucks are?

apparently not in my possession.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

This seems to be the most highly anticpated retro JB has produce. Out of all the retro's the finally got one right. But wait they messsed something up. The site is down. JB faithful's spent a sleepless night for a lost cause. In all this I just really feel bad for those who did lose sleep over this. I hope when we all get the shoes it is more than worth it.
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

I am actually getting a little mad with this situation. I could not wait to get them, but the more I sit and wait, and find out that NIKE messed up, it makes me wonder, is this whole thing legit.
[/b]
[/b]​

NO MORE ERROR 404!!!!
eek.gif
Now its The page cannot be displayed....atleast we know that it's being worked on...once it comes back up we should hopefully be able to cop em...
im feenin jordans

i can see it now... NTers who didnt sleep: "ohhh, i dont like mine, their too dark..the blue on the bottom isnt blue enough...why did i buy these shoes???" :rofl:
roll.gif

"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

i just got the email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm still getting the 404 page. Maybe its just your computer tellign you to give it up, or it's mine just reading over my history.

I have to agree with rowenarrow. I got 2 hrs. of sleep because I could not wait to order these, and now it seems like NIKE ruined something special again. I hope everything in this package is well worth the hassle.
[/b]
[/b]​

hold on they just sent me something, im checkin it out now...

im not playin, they just sent me somethin, but its takin a while to load, hold on!!!!

I do notice that they are no longer directing you to the niketown.com page error. I'm still getting the 404 error but now the url is not changing. Maybe they are getting ready to upload it soon.
m

its still tryin to load the log on screen. it might not be it, but they sent me an email, and ive never emailed them about anything...

swoosh.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/swoosh.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=K8RwZ9Zg&p_lva=&p_faqid=11&p_created=960940019&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTYmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD0mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9MyZwX3Byb2RfbHZsMj00NiZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=

Well...Jordanshoelover emailed me this link...it says

[/i] Air Jordan XII Retro Bundle
**Available online to registered members of Jumpman23.com only.**
(Includes a Hooded Sweatshirt and Fitted Hat)

From Bricks to Billboards, from Grams to Grammys
Herbie {1986-2003} Gray​

sorry but after staying up until 4am sleeping for 3 hours going to class then rushing home hoping for some good news and getting none im really not in a good mood. It was kinda funny when people were doing it at first "its up everybody go" "i just got the email" "i just ordered my 4" etc but after dealing with it all night and morning it's really not even funny anymore.

When i saw his post i checked my email and refreshed the Link - nothing so he must be joking - im sure its a bulk email getting sent to everyone- they are not going down a list and his name just so happens to be first-

you are probably in the same mood that i am in after staying up so i suggest that the next time we post about each be after we ordered our nubucks - good luck |I
tired.gif

ohh, i see you got that too. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
im tryin to log on anyway, its just takin forever to get there.

This says it will be released on 11/28 but we have all called nike and they say the bundle comes out today.

I just got my packet in the mail, but I haven't received my e-mail yet.
I'm looking like I need those...

Who knows what to think...Nike employees have messed up to me several times ont he phone. Nike biz may have gotten a typo...who knows anymore...just stay tuned i guess.

From Bricks to Billboards, from Grams to Grammys
Herbie {1986-2003} Gray​

Back
Top Bottom