Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

You got to be kidding me???? Its bad enough I gotta wait till 3 am to get em but now they say we cant do anything with out the postcard? its their fault i didnt get the card..i gota call em up..ILL let u guys know whats up---

If you didnt get a card in the mail...it may be b/c in your profile for the site, you may not have checked the box to recieve mail...

Do you want to receive mail offline from Brand Jordan?

Go check if you said yes or no to this question on the Jordan site.

i just talked to arthur. ima kill him. he said that since i didnt get the postcard i cant get the nubucks. he then said that if i am a registered member i will be recieving something in the mail shortly. He said something about the postcards only being a "first batch". i guess we who have not recieved the post card will not be able to get them tonight. we might have to wait a few days...can anyone clear this up??

well I kno damn well there r sum NTers who changed their minds on getting teh shoes yet have a postcard. Sux they wont give em up 2 sum1 who wants to use it tonight.
AKA Kuruptygotti

600 bucks for 3 pairs... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

well I have a crecit card...if sum1 isnt going to buy 3 pairs ill pay for em to buy me an extra pair I guess.
AKA Kuruptygotti

Yo I just talked to some lady on the 800 number and they either have no clue about anything or they just wont tell me anything...She said that an email will be sent out to all registered jordan members between midnite tonite and midnite tomm that gives all info and all the instructions on where and when to get them..Thats the only thing she would tell me in a 4 minute question barrage by me...Maybe that can give you guys some info..Anybody got anything else???

^^ With that info, do you think they'll run out by the time I get an e-mail during that time period? I'm planning to get a size 12.

I just talked to a lady and she said that the card in the mail dosent matter. Just wait for a email that will give you all the instructions. I hope shes right about the card :frown:
frown.gif

i just called again(yes its that serious) hoping to get another person so I could be more sure but all i got was long "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" in between sentences so I dont know :frown:
frown.gif

jus to clear things up, if i want these i need to be at my cpu at 3am ready to enter the url?

Quote:
I just talked to a lady and she said that the card in the mail dosent matter. Just wait for a email that will give you all the instructions. I hope shes right about the card

^^ Good job Bozo7000.

Well it is quite obvious thou the "foldouts" that some NTers got thru the mail DOES NOT MEAN anything. They are just another way for JB to advertise the release of Black UNC. Think about it, if ONLY the people that got the "foldout" in the mail would get them, then it looks like a very small number of people would be able to get a pair. Now would JB pass up the chance to milk buyers?. Just wait patiently for the EMAIL.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

Quote:
3 per person

^^ Makes me think the Black UNC is not as limited as we all think. Don't get me wrong, I believe it is limited, because it was confirmed by manposite. But 3 pairs per person? If they were really limited like the OLD DAYS. Shouldn't it read 1 PAIR PER HOUSEHOLD?

===========
[/center]
[/center]

anticop...i think the reason why they did that is b/c they know that some people colect more than one Jay to have in their collecting... but i totally agree with you and what u said about the 1 limit...cuz now they're will be some pairs floating on Ebay and other places...

- outro.z

If there is a specific link for it that some people don't get.....

We have Niketalk :smile:
smile.gif

[table][tr][td]
Homer Jay Simpson​
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
3rd Youngest Kid On NT.12 and Under League.​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

no way I'm staying up till 3, I need sleep after this weekend. Yall better not buy up all the sz 12's before 4 pm tommorow

Back
Top Bottom