Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Quote:
Gotta love that pre-release frenzy.
i cant wait :D
happy.gif
:b
tongue.gif

yo they sent me 2 invitation packs in da mail... im buyin 6 pairs... 1200 bux plus tax, damn yo, u want a pair holla at me, and i already hav a pair to wear... gotta love it....

Im loving this suspenses,Its GREAT.OK people lets just calm our nerves for one minute.The people who are answering the phones are nothing but service people sitting at a desk.Do you think they give out all the information about these to someone named whatever his name was.People there causing hype this is what JB wants for these.We have a link so lets try that first if that is a no go then we go for the back up plan.WAIT FOR THE EMAIL,and the first to recieve the email just drops it here.This is why I love niketalk all us shoe heads unite to get the exclusives.But I would like to hear some input from manposite,retrokid,etc.I havent been able to call them cause I dont call the number but for whoever has the number call them and say you have the link and tell them to stop bsing with you and let you know whats up.

I have the info.THE LINK WILL OPEN AT 12 EST FOR JORDAN BRAND MEMBERS.At first the link may not work but a one point Monday morning it will work,they say it depends when inventory opens up.I REPEAT THE LINK WILL WORK FOR THE NUBUCKS.

ok.. i dun think it really matters to me cuz i haven't gotten any email or anything from them.. wuts going on... they are making me worry... >:
mad.gif

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

Code:
 so when should i be expecting the email
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Retro Professor :

"If your on the east coast your gonna have to stay awake till I just wanted to clear up any cnfussion and when the time comes put in the link then login and Cop The Shoes Of The Year."

"I have the info.THE LINK WILL OPEN AT FOR JORDAN BRAND MEMBERS.At first the link may not work but a one point Monday morning it will work,they say it depends when inventory opens up.I REPEAT THE LINK WILL WORK FOR THE NUBUCKS."

This is a lil confusing-guess i'll just reload the link every couple of minutes.....

can you get it straight about the code that your suppose have from the email or the card they sent in the mail.....

are you gonna need a code to get in the site or can you just log in like usual and cop it.

PLEASE CLEAR THIS! :nerd:
nerd.gif

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

I think Im about to max out my day on niketalk soon with all this Nubuck hype going around.lol.So anyone who wants to get in the aol Nubuck chat hit me up on aim.aim name-Thedynastyrw

I'm passing, so there's 1 more pair available. I'd get them if they had more Carolina on them, but oh well. I already know which 3 pairs I'm going to buy with the money :lol:
laugh.gif

"You might find ya man dead in the ocean....He'll be aight though, you know dead rappers get better promotion"

It sucks because I won't have the money for the 2 pairs that I wanna buy until like Friday

I know they're getting flooded with phone calls right now. :lol:
laugh.gif

I can see it now.

"Can you sell them now"
"NO!"

"Now?"
"NO!"

"Now?"
"Leave us alone!"

...PEACE...

Patiently waiting.
"Your own mistakes could be your biggest obstacle
But if you believe, you can achieve the impossible" - Pep Love

i think im going to wait till about 3:15am here, the link doesn't work yet... i set the alarm for 2:50am. damn, what i do for a pair of j's.....
im feenin jordans

i just want to order my sz 10.5 and go to sleep. i got an early class tomorrow.

Brooklyn's Up and Coming Sneaker Crew​

Okay so....12:04am westcoast......
..."Sorry, die gewhalte Site existiert nicht."...
hmmph... >:
mad.gif

--Tried..and True--

Back
Top Bottom