Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

yall can pretty much stop calling the customer service line as its staffed at a call center where I used to work. Nothing but boneheads here...lol.

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

404 error >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Brooklyn's Up and Coming Sneaker Crew​

12:08. Why havent i been able to order yet?
I got more cane in the street's than the elderly and the weak

^ that would seriously be F'd up

anyone here willing to stay up all night for these Nubuck's?

this sucks. im gonna go to sleep soon as i am dead tired, i guess i'll try my luck when i get into work tomorrow at 8 am....
im feenin jordans

haha i dont even know if im gonna copp em yet... but ill be up till about 3am pacific... still thinkin about the red/black 1s they growing on me

Maybe it's gonna be the 29th and they just didnt tell anyone?
I got more cane in the street's than the elderly and the weak

That's it i cant stay up. I'm goin to bed i guess set my alarm for 5:00 and get up and check then.
peace

I feel sick when I get up in the middle of the night.........................................................................................................................................................................Too tired.
MY AUCTIONS

It can't be the 29th. The post cards they sent out says the 24th. i might miss class tomorrow cause of these.

Back
Top Bottom