Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

checked if my tracking number works for UPS and it does...when should i get the shoes ..they shipped at 9:30 EST today from lousiville,KY..(ground shipping)

not sold out.. ordered mine 10 mins ago lol i know im late... they took out my sz 6 7/8 hat... or did they even have that size hat?

MAAAAN! I ordered them on the 27th and STILL haven't gotten a shipping email yet. How are they not sold out yet?
three28eighty6

I ordered 10 mins ago because my first order got cancelled.

I recommend that all cats with orders that are stiil pending to call nike and see what up just in case.

Be Easy.
I'm not a bitter, I'm a writer for myself and others,
I say a Big verse I'm only bigging up my brother,
bigging up my borough,
I'm big enough to do it...
I'm that thorough,
plus I know my own flow is foolish.
Jay-Z

Yeah I ordered 6 paire between the 25th and the 26th and they're all still pending!! >:
mad.gif

i ordered on the 25th with ground shipping, and as the 29th it was still pending, but i called and Mello said that because of the Holiday and that large number of orders it would take longer than normal to process, finally on Dec. 1. i got the email saying they were shipped.

my order is still pending!!!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i called nike and they told me what the web already says, i want to know more details besides its still pending, i wanna know whats up with my shoes!!!!!!!!!! would the JB # be better, i couldnt find the # anywhere, could someone hook me up.....

aim-immobilarity99
and now, general statements...old school is a funny movie...stacy kiebler is HOT...Emmitt is the G.O.A.T. PERIOD!!!! and one more thing, GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Been a week already, and I still have yet to receive mine. Called Jumpman23 and found out that they did not ship anything over the holiday weekend >:
mad.gif
. The customer rep. said i should be getting em by Thursday or Friday of this week.

Anybody in Philly got these? I wonder if some mom and pop store would cop these and sell them seperate. 150 for the sneaks 30 for the hat and 60 for the sweatshirt. I think some would buy that if they saw that in a mom and pop store and they heard not to many will have that. what do yall think?

JUST GOT MY PACK :D
happy.gif
SHOES ARE :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
MUCH TIGHTER IN PERSON, PICS DON'T DO THE JUSTICE. CAP IS PRETTY COOL, MUCH NICER THAN I ANTICIPATED. HOODY IS :D
happy.gif
VERY HIGH QUALITY AND HEAVYWEIGHT MATERIAL, ALSO HAS A RETAIL STICKER THAT SAYS $85.00. SO IF YOU TAKE THAT WITH THE FITTED HAT AND SHOES, I'M DEFINATELY NOT UPSET AT ALL WITH THE $200 PRICE TAG. WISH I WOULD HAVE GOT A XXXL IN THE HOODY INSTEAD OF A XXL, I THINK IT RUNS A LITTLE SMALL, STILL :D
happy.gif
THOUGH. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Just got around to orderin my pair yesterday Im waitin on my confirmation email now...hopefully it'll go through in time

TeNoHo
If I happen to say somethin homo afterwards I will say no homo.

does nebody kno when the las day these will be on JB is?? i jus got around to orderin mine within the last couple of days

Those bastards just cancelled 3 of my 6 pairs that i ordered and when I called the CS rep was like Oh, I guess you should try ordering them again...giggle giggle. I wannted to crack her in the forehead. I reorderd with 2 day air so hopefull i'll have all of them by thursday. JB is gettin me real TIGHT! >:
mad.gif

I jsut finished a chat with Theresa at NDC.

She said that almost all the orders the XII's are still saying pending because of the holiday and the unexpected number of orders. She said that many of them are already on their way to us, but until they get the tracking numbers from UPS they don't charge your card, send the email, or change the status. SO basically they are waiting for UPS- she said I'd probably have the shoes before I get anything from NDC saying they are on the way, because they are waiting on UPS for a "large number" of their orders.
[/b]
[/b]​

For all of you who are worried about your order still saying pending, I got my Nubucks 30 min. ago and when I just checked my order status on Niketown, it STILL says pending. So don't go by what the Web site or the JB # say (I called them last night and the lady said 3-5 more days).

BTW- These shoes look even better in person. The hoody is made of great quality material and the hat is nice too. Can't wait to rock tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom