Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

i dont have anything to say, i just wanted to be # 1500 :lol:
laugh.gif

Biting Jay-Z's flow, go with the breeze
I beseech you
Get your own flow so when you blow up
You won't make the real heads wanna throw up

hOw do you know that your order is still pending? and how lng does it take between your conf.email to the email saying tht your j's have been shipped?
[/b]​

You can check the current status of your order by goin' to niketown.com & loggin' in using your jumpman23 user ID. Once you log in, you can check any order that you've place through niketown.com......

I ordered my pair on Thanksgiving & my status still shows as pending. Not only that, but my credit card has already been deducted as well. Bunch'a damn screw-ups over there at Nike I swear. For all the hype surroundin' these kicks that's my word when I hit the block wit' these joints, I want females spinnin' they necks in every hood. I better get some super dome like where the Saints play at when I come through & strait kill it. My only concern now is how I'mma freak 'em. My homeboy told me he did it wit' the Peppers jersey & that's hot, however I wanna come outta left field wit' somethin' official for these 12's. I'm guessin' everybody's gonna do the Panthers wit' these joints, so I just gotta think beyond that & I'm sure I'll come up with somethin'.......
[/b]​

Quote:
better get some super dome like where the Saints play at when I come through & strait kill it.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

yea i got a peppers jersey already, Im lookin for something else though

its been awhile. post still staying strong?? haha cot damn..

:lol:
laugh.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

i got a miles and a d wag swingman from last year for $40 bucks so all i am just doing is waiting for my kickz and i orderd on friday night tha 28 and my order is still pending wtf >:
mad.gif

:D
happy.gif
Just got my confirmation email for my package. UPS site said that the package is in transit. WOOHOO, it was well worth staying up two nights in a row! Hopefully you guys that haven't recieved your confirmation email will recieve it soon. Good Luck! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I ordered them on the 25th, my card was immediately charged, now I check my bank statement and the bill for the shoes is not showing up....and it's still "pending" when I check the status of it on NTDC. Why the hold up?? I don't understand! Should I be worried that I won't be receiving my shoes...ahhhhh this sucks I want them now! >:
mad.gif

Anyone else going through this?

got mine extremly satisfied... best retro+ ever
1-1-2-2-3-3-4 Breath Easy..."It's like an exersise" - JAY-Z

RNS01,
I had the same problem. My account was showing the charge the first day I placed the order and now it's not showing up at all and my order says still pending. I talked to Nike yesterday and all she could tell me was that the order was processing.
mad.gif

I'm looking like I need those...

^^^ the same thing happened to me. i used my check card's 'visa' option and what usually happens on any charge is that they'll take the authorization amount but they won't be officially paid until about 2-3 days later. i charged the the jordan bundle on saturday and the charge didn't show up until yesterday on my statement.

but... the package was shipped out monday, which is before they got their money officially. i don't think there's anything to worry about for you guys. you'll get your stuff. it just sucks to be in the "processing" mode.
"MADLIB, TURN THE STRINGS UP..."-- JAY DILLA

yes..finally got the shipment confirmation email!!!! not that some of you care but its been a week since i heard anything....now i just wait for the ups man for the next 3 days!!!!!!!! :D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
thanks JB.....took longer that i hoped but with all the hype/holidays....it got crazy, when i get my shoes it will be all good!!!
and now, general statements...old school is a funny movie...stacy kiebler is HOT...Emmitt is the G.O.A.T. PERIOD!!!! and one more thing, GO COWBOYS!!!!!

WOWW I ordered on the dawm 24 and am now getting a confirmation email. >:
mad.gif
Man this wait better be worth it, cause right about now I dont care for the nubucks anymore I just want the package cause I payed for it.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Any other ideas of fits for nubucks besides a panthers jersey (wienke of course) or a UNC jersey? cause im plannin to get a Peppers but it seems like thats what everyone is gonna get though....

just wanted to throw in my 2 cents... just got my package today the hoody i think is tremendous everything was packaged really good if you ordered on the 26th, 2 day air youll probably get yours today then >D
grin.gif

i ordered em yesterday, got a confirmation e mail right after. and just now i got an email saying it was shipped and my tracking number. but theres one problem when i go to track my package it says it cant find any info on that tracking number or that its invalid. any one else have this problem??? btw i got next day air saver shipping

^^^^ yea i had the same problem about the tracking number....dont worry about it..i think its not updated yet because first time i checked it was saying it was invalid then later i checked a couple hours later it was able to track my order.

For those of you who got Free Ground *lame* Shipping....i Ordered mine last Tuesday....was one of the first to order and have now just gotten an E-mail saying it was sent....today is Wednesday....it took them over a week to process my order....damn holiday weekend....but still happy Imma get them...
Neptunes​
TOfpNoi (a.k.a) Sneakero|ogist​

hmmm i orderd mine last tuesday with ground shipping too. i got my today though. i think you should call nike cause your should have got them today.

Back
Top Bottom