Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

now i really wonder how many cats r gonna have these? r they that limited when everyone can get 3 pairs?

My order was shipped just yesterday and will arrive on the 8th and I was like TANGINA >:
mad.gif
that's @#%$ next week, well it's okay I could wait then five days later my Flints will be arrive too, whoohoo two retro XII's in two weeks, cost $329.73 includes tax and shipping.

naks naman pare.. tangina wala parin nga ang sapatos ko dito sa seattle.. oh well..

goodluck to every1..

im still waiting.. its day 8... |I
tired.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

I just got mine today. Lucky for me I live in VA so I got them in two days even though I used ground shipping. The shoes and the hoody are :wow:
eek.gif
, but the hat is disgusting. It is all floppy and really ugly in person. Only problem I have with the shoes is that one of my lace tips seems to be melted, so it won't go through the metal hole at the top. Makes me angry, but I'm gonna break out a file on it in a minute. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

BOZO when did u get the shipment e-mail....lame i got gipped.... i didnt receive my package today.....
Neptunes​
TOfpNoi (a.k.a) Sneakero|ogist​

itz been a week, and i havent recieved the shipping confirmation and mah order is still pending....u know what, i just want to cancel mah order...i can use that money on jordans without clothing lol....how do i go about canceling? ...i checked the website and it didnt have much help....any help is appreciated
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

went away for the holiday came back last night....no shoes...no email yet.....oh well, now my waiting process begins because while I was away....I thought nothing of these kicks.
FUTURE POST TEAM
FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!

I order twice the 1st order had ground shipping and that was last tuesday, the second order i placed on Dec 2 with 2 day air .. well i just recivied emails the 1st order is on its way no ETA .. the 2nd air is scheuld for delivery tomorrow..

ait that something
CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE

I ordered mine on the 26th and rcvd them today the 4th, regular shipping. Thank you to ALL the NT members for help during the madness and Thank you to Jumpman23.com for hooking us up with an exclusive! Keep em coming.
~ Fear is an Illusion...

~ Member since 10.21.01

I finally got my shipment e-mail this morning and I ordered on the 27th.
I'm looking like I need those...

^what pisses me off is I did mine on the 25th, one of the all day aim nikechat team members, once it came up I ordered and went out of town, now I find out that people that ordered on the 26 and 27th already have there emails and some even have there shoes. that's what's odd.
FUTURE POST TEAM

well, I've been calm and ready [like Em said] but I'm afraid Niketown gonna do me like Ebay, and run off with my ship[ment]. I ordered the day "heels" did, and I better get my email today!
Quote:
wanna be seen
Somedays I dont shower, I dont wanna be clean
Look, sometimes the truth can hurt you
So I blow my cigar smoke right at "The Truth" commercials

>:
mad.gif
What's so weak is that I couldn't even get 'em!!! My shoe size was WAY too small! Now tell me that ain't BOOTSIE!!! But I'ma get the hat from my friend though!!

Well, my above statement can be washed away........BECAUSE MY EMAIL JUST CAME!!!!!!!! NOW LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THEM TO GET HERE. My birthday is tomorrow....this is good news.

FUTURE POST TEAM

finally Shipped as of yesterday....getiin mine the 9th HOPEFULLY!!!
WANTED: DUNK LOWS: DENIM,VIOTECHS,HALLOWEENS, and paul brown dunk high SB's...STORM SERIES OF AIR BURST AND AIR MAX..lookin for these in ds or near ds condition. size 9-10. email me: l0stb0y67@Hotmail.com or AIM: l0stb0y67

just got this email fro Jordan Brand.

This ultra-exclusive package has been created for you, our loyal Team Jordan Members. The package includes a limited-run production of the Air Jordan XII Retro, a Jordan Fleece Pull-over Hoody, and a fitted Jordan Pinwheel Cap, all in an exclusive black/Carolina blue colorway.

Because of technical difficulties, the program did not launch as originally anticipated. We're reviewing what went wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. We've extended the deadline to Saturday, December 6th, so all members still have a chance to cop this exclusive package.

To all of you waiting online last week, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. To all of you, thanks for your loyalty, you make exclusive packages like this possible.

Much Respect,

Team Jordan

I just got it too.but it doesn't say how sorry they are for takin years to ship are j's...jb 's dissapointments keep rising... |I
tired.gif

[/b]​

Did anyone notice that you can order more than 3 bundles, I tried ordering about 6 bundles and they all went through the cart, hmmmm.......they're not sticking with what they've told us.

Yo This is a complete outrage that my shoes are still pending and I oredered them since the 26th. |I
tired.gif

I hate you Nike |I
tired.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

Hello all,

Im back in the game, just got my email and purchased the bundle, Love the look of the whole set.......Ive been gone awhile but baseball has been taking up too much of my time. Hope everyone is well and been supporting the Air Jordan brand

Wassup Nikeltalk! This is my second ever post on NT and it's pretty exciting to know that there are so many die-hard shoe fans out there.

Anyways, I purchased my 3 pairs of J's on the 2nd and saved 20 bucks by placing 3 seperate orders. My grand total came out to $617.04, instead of $637.04 by using the $10 off coupon 3 times.

Sorry for posting the obvious. peace

ROCKIN' KIDD'S AND PENNY'S TO THE FULLEST!
LONG LIVE RETRO

Got my "your order was shipped" email this afternoon. Two hours later I got the Member Exclusive Retro XII Package e-mail. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
This has got to be the S-L-O-W-E-S-T delivery EVER! I ordered on the 26th and they aren't scheduled to be delivered until the 9th! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom