Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

If your on the east coast your gonna have to stay awake till 3.am and if your on the west coast its 12.am I just wanted to clear up any cnfussion and when the time comes put in the link then login and Cop The Shoes Of The Year.

Heres the link www.jumpman23.com/retro12/login.

Quote:
Shoes Of The Year.

sike :rofl:
roll.gif

[/b]​

Is this Sunday night or Monday night?

Retro + means it has been released more than a second time.....this is the first re-release of the 12's....thus it is a Retro.

Retro + would be the AJ 1's for example

Quote:
Nubucks I's?
Quote:
Nubucks Is
BIG difference there, son...

I's not equal to Is
i's not equal to is

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
Retro + means it has been released more than a second time.....this is the first re-release of the 12's....thus it is a Retro.
Retro+ means that it is a variation of the OG release, NOT that it has been released more than two times.

Nubucks are Retro+ because it is a color that was not originally released and it has different material (nubuck.. duh!)

Yo Retro Professor, I was wonderin if you know when we are getting the email..The people at jordan said you need a code from your email in order to get the shoes....they said you have to log in and use the code but do you know when we are gettin the email cuz the lady told me tomm i would be gettin it...Please try and fill me in so i dont miss out thanks let me know--thanks

Like you said earlyer when you called and they didn't even know the time to cop there probally wrong on this.Like the members who already got there slips in the mail it didn't say anything about a code.Just said type in blah blah and login.I didnt get a slip in the mail or email yet so Im guessing just wait till tonight and try the link if nothing happens then just wait for a e-mail.Dont trip cause you have until December 3 and there not gonna sell out due to they have a wide majority of people as memebers who they have to wait and see for if they buy them or not.

Alright thanks for lookin for out Professor..I guess I'll be up at 3 to buy these then...thanks for the help

Quote:
The people at jordan said you need a code from your email in order to get the shoes
i hope thats wrong....i didnt get the postcard in the mail and im scared i wont recieve the email :\
ohwell.gif

YO everyone how do the 12's fit..I dunno what size to get cuz i didnt get the black/red xii's....can some one help heres what i wear in other jordans...----
jordan xi ie 10
jordan vii 10.5
jordan viii 10..

Someone let me know what size to get im thinkin a 10 but i dunno how they fit--plz help--thanks

I def think the nubucks are the shoe of the year because its not like everyone is gonna have em..i am walkin into school the day i get em with my jeans rolled up and showin those bad boys off ( cant wear shorts cuz u know what the weather is like here in the cuse)...I NEED HELP WITH SIZING FOR THE 12'S THO! i need some ones help thanks

^^WORD these shoes are the definition of exclusive.Really only us niketalkers and a few choice people are gonn ahave these.And throwbackking a 10 1/2 should fit you cause the 12's run just a tad bit small.1

THANKS AGAIN Retro Professor..i reallly needed that info so i can wake my tired self up at 3 and buy these J's..And if i bought the wrong size i woulda died..good lookin out thansk again..and by the way everyone, nubucks are the shoe of the year no doubt! thanks professor

I just called the Jumpman23.com and a guy named Arthur told me that it is true the East Coast people, like New York City, will have to stay up until 3AM in order to get the Nubucks. Unfortunately, it will be only for registered members and he said that the registered members that didn't get anything in the mail, like the package, will not be able to do anything. I also asked for the instructions and he refused to do so. Can you please clear this up for me and all of us, Retro Professor? Thank you very much.

pimp.gif

Quote:
Unfortunately, it will be only for registered members and he said that the registered members that didn't get anything in the mail, like the package, will not be able to do anything.
u gotta be kidding me...so i cant get them cuz i didnt get that thing in the mail???

Can any NTer help us out by letting us know what exactly was on the information in the mail from JB. I am a registered member and I didnt get anything in the mail. :frown:
frown.gif

AKA Kuruptygotti

Back
Top Bottom