Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

The classic white/varsity red XIV's (PLEASE DON'T CALL THESE CANDY CANES!) makes it way back in March! Seems like these were just released not to long ago but when you think about it, it's been over 6 years. A bunch of us still have clean pairs sitting in our closets! Either way, I'm sure they'll sell just as well. The fact that the release is in the middle of other major shoe drops this year and the fact they raised the price by $10, have collectors banking on the hope that these will sit just long enough to go on sale. However, don't get your hopes up just yet, word is these will be a lil more limited than people would like.

Air Jordan 14
White/Varsity Red-Black
487471-101
3/10/2012
$160

qs71pl.jpg

Can't wait for these!

Had them in 06, and gave them away.

I miss 'em and nows my chance to have them back again!

Can't pass up on these.

It's so funny how dudes always tellin the next on how to spend their money on here... These are gonna be nice for summer cnt wait! Had OGs and 06s... Beat em both!

Im on a XIV binge right now and love everything about the shoe. Add that to the OG cw, and you got me sold. Still debating if ill buy these cash, or use the $140 i have in gift cards from FL

If there are lines for these, the shoe game is really screwed. I just hope I can get a pair because these are one of my top 5 favorite Jordans of all time and I'm not a hypebeast reseller.

still debating...never been a fan of most the XIV's... i love the indiglos tho... but these ill probably end up passing

still cant believe the reasoning behind 160 for these.... and the cement IV's are the same price lol...

good looks JB....

these are gonna be limited? haha... yeaaaahhhh right... QS is such a thrown around term now days by nike

not sure why people complain about the 160 price tag... they were 150 in 06. A 10 increase compared to what JB has been doing lately is nothing.

Wonder if they'll sit and go on sale like the 06s this time around...

XIV's are so underrated.

Extremely comfy shoe.

Need another pair of these since I ran my og's into the ground.

Originally Posted by s dubl

not sure why people complain about the 160 price tag... they were 150 in 06. A 10 increase compared to what JB has been doing lately is nothing.

Exactly....The $10 price increase is a drop in the bucket compared to what JB has been doing lately. $50 increase on the IV's? I almost expected the XIV's to be $180.

Also, like airtunes mentioned these would definitely sit it it weren't for the whole "QS" label placed on these.

Originally Posted by s dubl

No one will ever be satisfied.  Ever.

I could have picked up an '06 pair right around Christmas for $120, and passed, but these will definitely be picked up next week.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you have the 2006 retro there is no reason to get these

even if you have one pair used

Exactly never understood why some people need every retro just to sit in a closet? and at $160 to, these should be $100.

Mark me as "still debating". I like the shoe, but not sure if I like them THAT much.

Do we assume these run true to size for normal width feet and a half size up for wide feet? Posting this question for anyone who needs sizing info for an online order.

^ If there are the same as the last XIV releases they should run true to size. The past two have been, and i have wide and flat feet. I would stick to your true size

Not sure about these yet, I like them but I might have to hold out for the playoff XII's.

Passed on the last shots, even after they sat on shelves here. Not sleeping on these! I'm gonna start asking next week what stores will be getting them

Back
Top Bottom