Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Due to the amount of new topics being posted and repeated questions asked, a Official XV post wasneeded! Please post anything related to the Retro XV's in this post. All new topics will be locked on site without notice.

Air Jordan XV Black/Varsity Red
November 15th 2007
Jumpman23.com/Flightclub (Members only! You will need an invite to join)
$150
[font=HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Inspired by Michael's jet fighter style of play and the top-secret X-15 rocket plane, the mysterious Air Jordan Retro 15 has never been re-released - until now.

With its woven Kevlar upper, molded Pebax heel and MJ-like mesh tongue, the AJ15 is one of the most stylish and unique sneaks ever to hit the hardwood.

On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.
[/font]
729s7ly.jpg

6ue5fg3.jpg

8geg9k6.jpg
6lvsgva.jpg

87d90fs.jpg

REMINDER: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING/BUYING/TRADING IN THIS TOPIC. YOUWILL BE BANNED!

i never liked these shoes, but those pictures make these Black/red XV look hot.

Any word on what time they will be released yet... I have heard rumors but havent heard anything confirmed yet

Hopefully these don't have the creases that I have seen in all of the sample pics. I would definetly rather pick these up in the store.

I actually like them, but I won't be coppin'. Mostly because they are an online release
eyes.gif
I don't have time for that. They're not amust have, though.

Well I see that the mods took my advice by creating an official post for this garbage retro XV but back to the point these are so ugly
sick.gif
and alot of people on NT are so phony
mad.gif
because I remember at one point when people wouldn't even cop if they were onthe sales rack but all of a sudden people want these so bad they are paying for invites on jumpman23 or flight club which ever you want to call it
laugh.gif

are you serious....people are payin for invites.....dat #$%! is free.....i signed up yesterday and got my flight club #$%!......damn...but these are hot.....istill got my og pair....but they beat up.....wats really wrong wit them.....i like em....

^ im only buyin em for the exclusiveness... so what you say I cant disagree.. I also say that the bred 11s are too hyped so what do I know right?

DAYUM, THIS YUKU STUFF IS CRAZY. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS AN OFFICIAL POST TILL NOW.

ANYWAYS. NO WORD ON A RETRO CARD? AND WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE IN STORES?

I cant wait.... but the time the shoes drop well tell me if I get them or not... hopefully it all works out.. also for some reason my laptop does not work onthat site... does any1 else have the same prblm.

Well I see that the mods took my advice by creating an official post for this garbage retro XV

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we create official posts all the time. It wasn't because YOU insisted.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Well I see that the mods took my advice by creating an official post for this garbage retro XV
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we create official posts all the time. It wasn't because YOU insisted.

You didn't burst my bubble
laugh.gif
because when I said that I wastalking about this particular post for the retro XV not official posts in general. The reason why I said that is because I've noticed that this officialpost for the retro XV wasn't created until I mentioned it in another post
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

12am PST and 3am EST - Confirmed from a Nike Rep
I second that.... Confirmed... now i can get my pair for sure.. hopefully they dont @!+$ up the time and change it .

Originally Posted by richkid23

laugh.gif
because when I said that I was talking about this particular post for the retro XV not official posts in general. The reason why I said that is because I've noticed that this official post for the retro XV wasn't created until I mentioned it in another post
happy.gif

The creation of this post has nothing to do with you mentioning it in another post, it has to do with the forum becoming cluttered with repetitive postsabout the Retro 15.

^Thanks you two for the info. I have class until 12 but luckily have a test that day which usually take around 40 min so I'll be home just before 12

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by richkid23

laugh.gif
because when I said that I was talking about this particular post for the retro XV not official posts in general. The reason why I said that is because I've noticed that this official post for the retro XV wasn't created until I mentioned it in another post
happy.gif

The creation of this post has nothing to do with you mentioning it in another post, it has to do with the forum becoming cluttered with repetitive posts about the Retro 15.
That might be true I'm just saying as soon as I said why don't the mods create an official post for these garbage it just magicallyappeared
eek.gif
but you are right though my bad mods
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

^Thanks you two for the info. I have class until 12 but luckily have a test that day which usually take around 40 min so I'll be home just before 12

ok pal..thats 12 am and 3 am not PM

Back
Top Bottom