Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

do you think it will be easy go get these in like a month or even later? i heard they made alot of these. will it be the same as with the fire red III's?
thanks
- swedens finest

Originally Posted by CA10

do you think it will be easy go get these in like a month or even later? i heard they made alot of these. will it be the same as with the fire red III's?
thanks
- swedens finest

lol i'm guessing they'll still be up for a while so you don't have to worry about it, the 20% off code is another story though...
my XVscame in today
pimp.gif
might even cop another pair for myself seeing as the site still has close to a FSR...

I got mines early this morning, this was my first pair of XV's and i'm more than happy withthem, IMO this model is very underrated but eh more for me i guess. Thinking about buying another pair of these on Friday if they're stillavailable

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow i can honstly say i don't regret buyin those now..i can't wait to see mines when i come home from college for thanksgiving..

Who ordered these with the code. I was about to order mine but, everyone said the code didn't work anymore.

so i bought these and when i took them out of the box i thought they were great then when i put them on my feet i was like "oh".

Does anyone have any reccomendations for how to rock these with jeans so that they look clean?

-CLERK

Originally Posted by raptors29

Who ordered these with the code. I was about to order mine but, everyone said the code didn't work anymore.

the 20%off code is done with but i think the free shipping code is still active: SHIPTGA

These are FIRE guys, wish I could afford to get another pair to play ball in cuz they are so unbelievably lightweight, but X-mas is coming up.

$142 after taxes and 2-day shipping is not bad at all..... Sorry for the blurry pic, I need to get me a good camera.

What does the retro card say on the back?

December 1999

The Air Jordan XV is inspired by two high flyers, Michael Jordan and the supersonic X-15 Jet. With a unique woven upper andaerodynamic design, the XV is inscribed with "23/6/15" down the heel, designating MJ's jersey number / championships won / Air Jordan modelnumber.

Back
Top Bottom