Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did he say anything about the store? lol but yeah u need to copp these are fire! Im not sure if there is any left havent been on there since but there shouldbe...

hey if any1 wants to return them to stores you can a nike factory store just took mines yesterday!

Im really feeling the XVs...I dont know about yall but I luv the exclusiveness of the release...I love the feeeling of someonebeing like" Famo, you had them since they first came out?.....oh yea Damn when did they come out?" I need another pair though so I can hoop inthem.These are madd light. Anybody know about other colorways coming out?

^^^^^^I agree!!!!! I just got mine in the mail today and when I tried them on they felt half a size too big. I wear a sz 12 and they feel like a 12.5

just got mine and MAN am i dissapointed. JB totally threw out the quality in these just like the mars iv, aqua viii, fire red v's, and now these. this issooo pathetic! i got lots of glue spatter, plenty of creases and the leather, oh don't make me go there......

That sucks 23, all I have to say is the XV is ok in my book, I didn't get the retro but I remember when I bought the white/carolina xv back in the day. Iremember they were sitting on the shelves and I didn't plan on buying it but I went ahead and did. Nobody had them I remember wearing them on 6th street inATX and heads turned maybe they hated or loved who knows. The tongue does keep a crease.

Ferrari if you need that invite still get at me in PM.

Got mine yesterday and they look pretty good. There were a couple of random glue marks, but I managed to get them all off.

On a different note, good ol' UPS left my package on the front porch in the rain. Luckily, there is an awning over the porch that blocked a good deal ofthe rain. The outer box was wet, but the JB box was good.

23thegreatest23 wrote:
just got mine and MAN am i dissapointed. JB totally threw out the quality in these just like the mars iv, aqua viii, fire red v's, and now these. this is sooo pathetic! i got lots of glue spatter, plenty of creases and the leather, oh don't make me go there......
LIKE THIS

64635d174a0cce4106ee5dd823829796fe2286f.pjpg

49b15349c602522a257f5c92ef8ab2abbe64b66.pjpg

I keep trying to justify buying these for $171 (tax in cali) and just can't. Specially not after black friday and planning on getting 2 pairs of VIIIs duein December. I even thought of getting them if I could get a free shipping code to work.

Back
Top Bottom