Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

there was never even a question if i was coppin these. i had the OGs, but i loved them so much i beat them to death.
6xt6pur.jpg

i still got my columbia retros, as u can see...
6wn9d1t.jpg

^^^^^^oops, i meant my OG columbias. anyway, am i gonna have to edit/crop each pic b4 i post. bare with me kidz, i just learned how to post earlier...

hello all, just got my pair in the mail and i must say they are FIRE. I wish i had ordered two pair now but its all good, alot of people been saying that therepair was all messed up but i think my pair is as good as my OG's.

they run big. i just put mineon............................................................................................................................................................................................................................FIRE.

Man I need an invite to the flight club. How many Jordan's do you need to buy? shout.....

I have a nike account, but I'v never ordered shoes from the site. Just think it takes too long. Guess I should start huh?

Anyways, if anyone is feeling generous and they're willing to spare an extra Flight Club invitation then hit me up at gator-boy@earthlink.net. An invitewould be greatly appreciated.

I got these XV pretty quick for ground shipping. Got them for 162, got refunded the 8 for shipping. I think the pre-creasing is due to the way the leatherer isstitched to the top part of the shoe, because OG's selling on ebay are also creased on that part of the leather. So its really not that big of a deal, Ithink they will eventually get creased.

I am a little upset that for some people the 20% code worked on these if you ordered them on release date (15) but the Nike decided to invalidate the couponsince too many people were getting them for 136 or 137 with the code. Some people got lucky and were able to use the coupon code early and get the XV forcheap.

Also They have a full size run on jumpman23.com/flightclub...They still have not sold out.

Retro > OG...looks way better..

The OG looks way to low cut..

and the box is huge and these run big..

Edit:

I have 1 Invite left. Hit me up in PM if you want it?
indifferent.gif
Shake myHead @ People charging for invites on here and ebay...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom