::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

i had to scoop em for 100 8)
glasses.gif
2v1u5aq.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

mine came in today from ndc and they're dope!!! they are way better than the wht's and i had those too!!!

for those who dont know and r interested

heads up... the white/blk and blk/red xx2 are $129 on athletes foot @ roosevelt field

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

man i love these shoes, too bad i dont have the money to get them right now, ill just keep wearin my white ones til next week

those look really good not only for ballin, but to wear casually 2. I like the white ones also, but theres something about these..

I still haven't got a pair of those...I need em bad...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

:smh:
smh.gif
@ those who slept on the white/blk/red and bred 22's. Breds are in the same class as the stealth 20's, not as fire but very close.
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale:VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10 $80

COPPED MINEZ LAST WEEKEND WHEN FOOTLOCKER HAD THA FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR $87.50!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

Will definitely get a pair, usually I get the pair on release date - but I'm holdin out maybe until the end of this month........
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

damn, $87 bucks??..not bad, i copped mines when they first came out for $120, when the white ones came out first, i passed, i haven't copped any newer jordans that came since the XV's, i cop the retro, but these black ones are fire, these are slept on, i still havent worn them yet. waiting till it gets warmer so i can throw them on with some shorts, they one of the best non retro jordan in a minute
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom