::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

242691571.jpg
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale SIZE 9 KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 and other shoes will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

anyone with experience with this material....what can we expect to see after normal wear?
NikeTalker since 01'

^ invest in some suede cleaner and a soft brush and ur good 2 go. BTW da jumpman onda tongue is chrome, silver whatever.
BeeN Rock!N si!Nce 80

Man, the more I see them, the more I want them. I can't wait.
happy.gif

At first I was a little upset about the extended camo (a little OD). But I guess it gives the shoes more of a F-22 Raptor feel.

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

$175 is a little much but i bet the quality is worth it. I think this is the best new jordan to come out for a while. And these colors make this a def cop.

yo i agree wit Doom this shoe is gon be a instant classic! This is the first sig j i bought since th 16s I cant wait till tomorrow I guess havin a good discount makes it better too! And for those that got em how r they in terms of creasing? and 160 I know u got mad heat i was just wonderin if u actually wore them?
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Im getting them but this shoe is still like $128 with my employee discount..
"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

ive had to cash for releases since the Vs in jan, same as this 1, maybe i can get sum money by the time school ends
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

So has it been stated whether or not it's suede nubuck/durabuck?
I can't really tell from the pictures.
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

These weren't a hard decision... anytime Jordan makes a Black/Red release (Mid... sometimes Low), it's usually a classic... one pair for me, one pair for my girl... another pair for me later if they go on sale...
nWo
The Wolfpac is back for some mass destruction

you ny cats are lucky. im hearing you guys got spots that are charging way less than retail? wish it was like that here in nor cal...
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Seriously don't pass on these fellas! I smell a sell out like the Stealths... and many of you'll missed out!
"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

--- Food for Thought ----

"A man without knowledge of his past is like a tree with no roots." - Marcus Garvey

Retros > New Sigs but man these are :smokin
smokin.gif
on the real!!! If it wasn't for OLNL AND TB Spizikes I'd be all over these, but that's around $400 alone with these its 6 Benjis...I hope somewhere round here they will be on sale, IDK tho cuz this is a really fresh pair and cosign with the similarity to Stealth XX...very nice-looking shoe IMO and full camo>non 4sho 8)
glasses.gif

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Back
Top Bottom