::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

You know these may be some of the hottest Jays since the XX which isn't saying much considering it's only two years ago.....we all know the only reason why XX were hot was because of Tinker....however I must say this in the age where Jays are now retailing for 175.00 min in the past seven years starting with the XVI(16), I believe most of us are tired of paying so much so when something like this black XXII drops we are heistaint to drop the damn near 2 Hundred......what i am saying is we end up with regreats ie: XVII(17), XVIII(1 8)
glasses.gif
,XIX(19)....I must say I do like my red XXI(21), but only bedause they are red the other color ways are garbage...and some my even say the Red XXI(21) are garbage....I do like these black XXII, and in the past i might have dropped the card/bread on these but now I dont really care....im going to try and cop, but not with the entuisism as in the past.....and since i am a old head....number 1 thru 14 will always be better than any new jay they could ever make.....gotta thank Tinker for all the years in elementary, junior high, and high school...80's 90's, before all the exclusives and bubble gum colors...not hate dough.....big up to the new school too

is it just me or did eastbay sell out of these??
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

^^They arent sold out at all, actually as of now they have a FSR....They are just under the white XX2s under more colors

geah...u think so AJ X III.....i should get em right?.....maybe i will, i mind's well....ive got all the rest....and AJ X II, u didn't like the XX?...those were dope....and like u I do like these XXII...its just the price tag and the timing...i just bought Foams, Olives, Kobe's are next...these are on the wish list....and u might hate em..but im feelin em...DTRT III....I have to get those next week...and im not one for new colors, but DTRT are hot

these xx2's a straight fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got 2 for me will grab a 3rd down the road..............
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up.

I will eventually buy 2 pairs of these. These are the best post XIV jays since the XV's & XX's. But I'm not in a rush.
Jordans always drop in price and can always be had for below retail at outlets & ebay.

Plus I just picked up Atmos AM 1's, Caro Foam Pros, Penny 2's, OG Foam Maxes & these:

747c_1.JPG
:wink:
wink.gif
...::::THE GAME IS A FOOT::::...​

Received my pair today. Lovin' em. Just wondering, does anybody else think that these run a little small. I wear a 9.5 and I also have the white colorway. These fit much more snug than the white and most of the recent J's have. I can still fit em, but I was suprised at how little room I have in the toe box. Anyone else notice this?
T.W.I.S.M.

LMAO at rare with the McDonald's pics :rofl:
roll.gif

TOO FUNNY!!! I'm with those Retro-Heads who can't cop cuz of OLNL (and TB Spizikes for me :wink:
wink.gif
ing to think it's not coming or I already missed it...in any case these are :smokin
smokin.gif
and I'm gonna find a way to cop these, under retail if AT ALL possible...VERY nice new Jordan!!!
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

picked up mine. and if anyone remembers me making a post about the pods in the shoe and asking if anyone else had that feeling where they didn't feel flat inside... well blk/red do not have that problem. and these are very comfy. i went a half size down on these (12) vs my wht/blks (12.5 is just a rare sz so why not get it, right!). happy about my purchase and now waiting for the OLNL.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Got mine today as well... IMHO, these looks so much better in person. Just WOW
eek.gif

So much attention to details on these shoes (design wise)

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Here's the shocker, The Footlockers and Champs I went to today in fact had these bad boys INCLUDED in the 50% off employee appreciation. $87.50 sure was tempting, but I ended up passing. I wanted to get more for my money. AWESOME shoe by the way, best AJ since the stealths.

Damn, 87.50?

Are you sure?
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

geez, these look really good in person
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

I still didnt even wear my white one.....and this comin from a shoehead that DONT keep his shoes DS..

I guess they hype got to me...then plus the hype of buyin them early got to me too!! These things are kind of ugly to me now.....at first I like them....but I wear a 12....and they LOOK long as hell on my feet....
Mr. Basketball.....Corperryale Harris A.K.A Manny Fresh.....Birwood Boyz​

* NT Detective *

4fitness hit me back bruh...everyone your xx2 r lookin hot!! cant wait till i get mines..
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Back
Top Bottom