::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

Y'all know the drill....

Please continue any and all discussion about the black/red XX2's inside this post.

ATTEMPTING TO BUY OR SELL IN THIS POST WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND THE DELETION OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS TOPIC.

04/07/2007 Air Jordan XX2
315299-001 Black/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$175
2007-03-04_225427_0000000000000.jpg
315299-001.GIF
314599-001.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

so nice...kind of upset about the extended camo however, seems like it was a little but OD'd...great shoe though...think i'll be able to cop these for sale in a few months or will these stay at retail for a while?
~HOLDEN~​

Some of the best black/red Jordans in a LONG time.
"THEY" TAKING PICTURES IN TEXAS.

I was on the fence with these until I went to my local urban store and put them on. They are by far the most comfortable J's i've put my feet in. They also look a whole lot better in person. Im tellin yall Dont sleep on em.

will NDC have these for $125 like the white ones?
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

coulda copped em today, but im saving for the BMPs 4sho. i really want em but too much dough right now.

ill get em when they go on sale, i also seen the white ones for $140 :lol:
laugh.gif
, i was wonderin when they gonna mark em down
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

^^ save your skrilla cakes
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

I've passed by them every day this week at a spot that put em out early. they've been calling my name, except when I reach in my wallet. then they stop calling.

4cktbtx.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I'm feelin these. Great for ball and nice. One of my spots calls me when they got the last sz 10 so I can cop or not but really wanna wait for them to drop then cop maybe but aleast I got a backup plan. The white 22 is gonna drop anyday now. Lol
I got dmp sz 9.5 for $700 obo and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558 or email trubori@tmail.com 4 pics. private ebay auctions 2

Broke maaaddd necks with these last weekend! Very comfortable too!

Too bad mine got dusted up with pollen though... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

^ I second that Chico.

Its all good though. I'm not breaking my joints again for another month or so.

XX2 rock....
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I can't wait to get my pair..there really hott..i enjoy playin ball in my XX2's..so comfy..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

10x better in person!

150 would be a much better price...
Sanjaya Malakar
YOUR NEXT AMERICAN IDOL

I got mine in yesterday from Uptempo. I love them. Dark camo is very good on these. Leaves it pretty much like the samples.
To The Source like a groupie in love with (Jordan Jackson
Vick Ervin and Tyson) I want 5 mics man...Smoke(Field Mob)

Gotta love that camo when da lights hit it just rite :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm a sucka for it. Been rockin mines for da past week time 2 put em back inda closet and wait for summer. To rock em wit shorts on, also I put red laces in mines :pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVE EM!
BeeN Rock!N si!Nce 80

I don't know why, but I've been loving rocking jays with cargo shorts on.
Loving these, will cop if any B-Grades hit the outlets.

TEAM WARRIORS
THE WARRIORS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING.

Bred 22's are almost on the level of the Stealth's. Instant classic IMO damn I'm tried of paying $175 plus for J's.
Detroit still runs the East...

Back
Top Bottom