:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

I'm def coppin the white ones I just wish they had the heat sensitive material but there still nice ill proly just order them from pys
For Sale-Brand new ipod video 30GB and brand new ipod nano 2nd generation hit me on aim if needed

can we have pics of the black/silver or whatever black based color? i hate when they release white based shoes first...
Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member No. I STARTED THIS...
Since July 19, 2001​

Jordan_XXII_printA.jpg
jumpman23:::.::..

^ I hope they make it durabuck instead suede when they finally release the black ones because the suede is just going to get too hot to play in.

What is the design on the heel. Sort of looks like digicamo, but anyone have any background info? Sort of an updated elephant print?

^NT member Steez clarified that the camo actually says jordan in it. you can check it out on the XX2 shirt eastbay has up.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

I STILL THINK THE SAMPLES ARE WAY BETTER....WAIT DID I SAY WAY, I MEANT TOTALLY BETTER!!!

I love the XXII deff coppin the white ones and maybe the black.
Pre-order Your Cool Grey or Fire Red III's at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

just got both my pairs from PYS today. They are both flawless and very light. The jumpman on the back is stealth; You cant clearly see it unless the shoe is in the light. That and the 'jordan' camo took the concept over the top for me. I think people are going to regret sleeping on these. (no hype intended)
Myspace is for losers

Look, my sig is wasting bandwidth.

how does these fit? something tells me they will be half a size to one size smaller than ur reg

Quote:
As I said before, there's too much white space.

Dunkaroos hit the nail on the head. The upper half that is all white makes the shoe boring. The heel and soles are dope. I know this a performance shoe, but at the same time I want them to look fresh with a pair of jeans on.
"M-ma-ma-ma-Mookie, your s-sh-sh-shoes are mo-mo-mo-more re-tar-tar-tar-tarded than m-m-m-ma-me" - what Smiley would say to Mookie if he was rocking the Spiz-ikes

F$= AJ III Mocha ds 10.5

Heres some pics of the new XXIIs. Imo these shoes were really put together well. The basketball edition may not be up to par with the rest, but guaranteed will be a collectors item in the future. Enjoy.

229202526.jpg

229202498.jpg

229202466.jpg

229202462.jpg

229202041.jpg

229202035.jpg

229202024.jpg

229202008.jpg

229201992.jpg

229201508.jpg

229201500.jpg

229201492.jpg

229201489.jpg

229201482.jpg
TEAM SIDELINEFOOTWEAR.COM

CHI-TOWN AND PHOENIX PLEASE STAND UP!

Quote:
Ordered mine from PYS... waiting for them to arrive

2nd that...Just waiting to ball in them...My feet will thank me later....
WEARING J's 24-7​
Yo Mook, Stay Black!​

To me they fit very true to size for all that have been asking. They are definitely built for performing at the highest level on the court which is what J's have always been about.

heres mine from PYS, 1 quick pic i took with black laces.

im feeling them more with these laces like the samples had.

229210942.jpg
TEAM MIDWEST​
REPPIN that 313​
DETROIT 7 MILE​

Just got mine from PYS and they fit true to size with plenty of Comfort. I got the Basketball leather ones.

i find it ironic that the theme is "stealth"...and yet it has reflective 3M material...

Back
Top Bottom