:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

i dont usaully swap laces out but those black laces someone posted look good. I wonder if red would look nice matching that detail on the tongue?
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

white 22s :pimp:
pimp.gif

basketball 22s |I
tired.gif

black 22s :frown:
frown.gif
Reppin' that Sunshine State!!!
$5 off Kay's Shoes
Referral Code : 127​

black laces are lookin good...might just have to switch it out.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

I like the Lows WAAAY better...I get these when they go on sale.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

i'm going to end up passing on the white ones at first, but i know they wont sell out around my way. but they'll eventually be picked up, i'm sold.

and i second the fact that they need to change the material on the black/red.

the black suede version looks ashy. lol :D
happy.gif

Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Has anyone put this under a black-light yet?....LOL to feul more hidden messages theories!!!

Anybody figure out how to register these yet? I pulled off the tag for my serial number, but I haven't been able to figure out what to do with it at jumpman23.com

So clean. Can't wait to get a pair of these.

So TRUE TO SIZE is the general consensus on the fit? They look kind of narrow....
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

icecixz nothing happens under the black light.

aslo 4waltr i have been trying to figure that out as well any one have info? i was thinking it may not be untill release date for this

"EXTREMELY UNDERRATED" Best non-retro J's since XIV's
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

how can yall pay 175 for some shoes like this instead of geting some 3's ir 3 pair of air force ones

I actually liked the commercial. I was disappointed that Jordan didn't make a cameo. But the whole motive was amazing, the XX2 are based on a stealth bomber he attacked when the enemy least expected. The premise was that a team "The Wildcats" were on the verge of winning, but the "Bucs" basketball player seized the moment to spoil it. Similar to what Jordan has done when he was playing.

My gripe about Jordan Brand is that it is extremely horrible at marketing it's players.

As for the sneaker, I'm hyped. I hope that the black XX2 are leather and not suede. But the white and red's are a must. I haven't bought a next generation Jordan since the XVIII.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Walt Clyde Frazier's commentary >>>> Your valedictorian speech.Edited by God at 7/07/07 7:07

XXIIs are amazing in person. I've been telling people this for months now. This shoe will be the #1 hoop shoe (feel and quality)
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom