:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

These look more like Reeboks than the XXI's.

Does anyone have pics of the samples so I can see if they really look better?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

the most beautiful commercial thus far by jordan. I don't know about you, but that brought out raw emotion. It was a great twist to have the kid sporting the jordans as the "dark side of the force." watching those fans reactions are probably similar to what Utah fans felt when jordan made that game winning shot.

Has anyone called around in their area to see if your stores will be carrying them?

I called around my places such as Foot Locker and Finishline etc. and they said they are not sure they are getting them...

Are these somewhat limited, or do my stores bite it...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I can't wait to get these jokers on court next weekend. I've came around on the bballs as well, so i'm extra excited about all star weekend this year.
excuse me, miss

These aren't the best looking jordans ever but they look like the best jordan release performance-wise.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

got mine on right now and they are comfortable. Not as bulky as the XXI. Insanely more clean in person, so for anyone who is on the fence about these, go check them out in the store it will probably change your mind. :wink:
wink.gif

Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Arrived from PYS last night
4cnaotv.jpg

II's.
2w74j75.jpg

3z6j7yb.jpg

2aaf1c9.jpg

I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

the back of the shoe looks cool. i might get a pair of the white ones. i gotta see them in front of me to decide
Playas takin' up off the style, but, if you think I'm scared, you did, you are/ Whatchu you think when I bring you down?

Heads up, there up on UTA for $149.99 flat
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I honestly cannot wait for these..i hope they are in stock when i go to work today so i can try them on..i'm lookin forward to it..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

damn it, no sz 13 on UTA >:
mad.gif
"Walked Into The Club Wit My Grill Lookin' Icey
Lil Mama Stopped Me Said She Feelin' My White-Tee
Got My Stunnaz On But I See What Im Liking
One Question Baby, Can U Get Hyphy
Can U Do It, Do It, Do It Like This...Drop It Down Rite Now Do The Splits" - J. Valentine(MUSIC BLOG)

i just came from work (FNL) and i have to say JB killed it with these! at 1st i was just like some of yall sayin that they are ugly and not fellin! BUT after tryin them on today and looking at them i feel like JB did a good job on these shoes and the box! they look better then most of the new era of jordans ( XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI)! trust me just go to ur local cop spot and look at these!

PS when i pulled out the basketball ones i was like i like them but people aint gonna buy these ( ABOUT 50 MILLION PEOPLE ASKED ABOUT THE BASKETBALL ONES AND WHEN THEY COME OUT! ) i dont know if they are that rare are not but we only have 3 in every size unlike the white ones we have million of them! o and the basketball ones do come in big kids just like the red suede XXI's

soon caught beef with you-know-who
bump it, he just let him kill all our troops
look at all the bullcrap we been thru
had a boy sittin on top of his roof
Weezy F. Baby

Finally broke down and bought them at UTA. With the $10 off with google check out it came to $139.99 with free shipping. Too good a deal to pass up.

I just wish they'd have the basketball leather version.
I <3 S H A N I A​

That free shirt is fresh. Makes me wish I still worked at a shoe store. I love promo stuff like that.

Went to see Norbit lastnight, while waiting for da movie to start, before the preview the XX2 commerical came on. After the dude wearing the XX2`s dunks the ball and the losing team starts fallin out, the people in the theater were laughing. I think JB did a good job with the commerical
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

229210942.jpg

Posted earlier in the thread. I like the black laces.
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Back
Top Bottom