Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Only two Finishlines in my city had them! I thought this was gonna be an easy copp but one was all sold out and the other didnt have my size 12left!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Woke up at 6:55am, hopped in to my car and see what was going on. My local spots still closed. No lines, no nothing. They open at 9am! No hype after all. Willpick it up later

faked on em the rest of the week..came through this morning! yes there was line but i was 3rd, thats that gametime decision. LoL

none of the footlockers, finish lines, or champs had a single person in line at 9am this morning. walked right in and grabbed 2 pairs, goin back for 2 more fora buddy of mine in about an hour

edit: none of the stores at fashion square mall in orlando ***

picked my pair up about an hour ago

no one should have a hard time getting these, if they want them

my footlocker had about 10 pairs of size 9.5 (my size)

they even had 4 pairs of size 13 (usually only get 1 or 2)

Was gonna go up to Fordham Road to get them, but saw they were available on Nike still, tax-free and shipping-free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first cop since the Grapes. Can't wait to see them in person.

wow swoosh/NDC still has popular sizes left as of 11:30...their must be tons of these....awesome....

Now how they are gonna get people to pay $150 for an ugly basketball is beyond me though
roll.gif

Got Mines this morning, These are great! But I think the Limited All-Stars look better. Either way the XX3 are very nice!

Just got mine ...

Went to Footlocker at about 7AM, they were selling them for $199.99 (Maybe 5 or 7 people in line), walked down to Finishline where there was no line, and themanager was opening up the doors. I bought the first pair, size 13. I will say this, though, as I was walking out of the mall, I saw a gang of people drivingup and walking in.

On a second note, called Eastbay last night to get my roommate his pair of size 14 (he plays basketball and had a game and our spots in our town only had up tosize 13) so I spent about 15 minutes on the phone with their new automated ordering system. All I can say is HORRIBLE. I got hung up on 3 times. Anways, afteran hour on hold, I finally got through to an operator and got my boy his size 14's.

All-in-all, a great shoe, with much legacy and history, and I am extremely happy to have these.

Thanks.

Haha at people asking for Swoosh invites. I don't think it works like that (not like Flight Club anyway, haha). And I doubt anyone is going to give you one. Good lucks on them for $130 though... wish I could cop from there as well.

laugh.gif
Word. Risking your JOB and/or discount to help out a fellow E-Pal.
grin.gif
No thanks.

Prepaid at the spot yesterday, walked in at 10 and picced them up. Everything I had hoped for. First time I've copped the signature Jordan on RD since theXVI ( I actually ordered them from Dennis Lam and got them a month before RD) and I am impressed and satisfied. My spot only got 18 pairs, so perhaps thisrelease was a little more limited than previously thought. (In comparison to the fact I copped my 13/10 pkg. from the same spot at 6PM on RD, got an OLNL twoweeks after RD and True Blue Spizikes two weeks after RD) I'm also gonna floss them today, something else I haven't done in a long while...

Got Mines this morning, These are great! But I think the Limited All-Stars look better. Either way the XX3 are very nice!

I beg to differ.....some people think they look better because they are "Limited"

I woke up this morning around 6:15 and got in the car with my dad and headed down to Chicago. Got to NikeTown a little after 7:00 and the line was a decentsize, but nothing dangerous. Waited around for awhile, got in and I picked up a size 10 (werd Ron) and my dad bought my size 11 for me...yes I just gave himthe check for them.

A lot of guys in line were worried about these selling out but that was far from reality this early in the morning. They did sell out of 15's real quickbut I imagine they didn't have many in stock.

You gotta love it. I'm 23 years old and I tell my dad last night what I was doing this morning and he seemed a little intrigued. I wake up and he'sdownstairs making coffee and says "I thought I'd go with you, what time do you want to leave?" It was a good family moment. Hit up a littleMcDonald's breakfast on the way home (egg mcmuffin addiction), it was awesome.

Very productive morning.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I beg to differ.....some people think they look better because they are "Limited"

co-sign. but everybody has their own taste, but i do think some people just like limited stuff.

Juss woke up and swoosh still got some szs left...

and for those asking for swoosh invites...don't see that happening...no one will do it risk their job over you...
not been rudr but it is what it isssss...

You gotta love it. I'm 23 years old and I tell my dad last night what I was doing this morning and he seemed a little intrigued. I wake up and he's downstairs making coffee and says "I thought I'd go with you, what time do you want to leave?" It was a good family moment. Hit up a little McDonald's breakfast on the way home (egg mcmuffin addiction), it was awesome.
Nice to see you spend some quality time with your pops.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are hot! Love them more than the All-Star colorways. Was at Champs locally and there was about 8 people only. There wasn't really a line. Picked uptwo locally and one on eastbay with no tax and free shipping
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom