Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills

They had to drop these when I got property taxes due. Stoneface me, I need these. Anyone know what NTSF's status is?
HOA?

I believe that's Home Owner's Association Dues.

hard cop for me...i called Eastbay at 12 like i always do..got caught messin around with that dumb operator for 40 min. only to hear him say he was havinproblems and it banged on me...soo i called back and they said order from the computer..my Blackberry was actin dumb and moving slow..so i had 1 lastchoice..and that was to call ma girl in Italy "shes in the Navy" and i trust her enough to give her my credit card number over the phone and sheordered them off the net for me ya dig..LOYALTY & TRUST..lol..anyway i didnt recieve my e-mail yet either but i called when i woke up and the lady told methat there just waiting for everything to go thru...next cop,9/14 pack

wow...Shuges must be a youngin! NICE to NOT KNOW what HOA is...HOA is Home Owners Association. You pay it for upkeep of your outside property, pool or recroom, flowers, gardening and crap.

and I hate to beat a dead horse..but yes...the shoes are sooooo much better in person. Pictures are 2D, so they make the shoes flat. In person the shoereally has dimensions and such depth. The craftmanship is totally there and I am so happy I was able to get 2 pair. These really are a great shoe period.
I got to the mall at 7AM NO ONE was there...the assist manager came at 9AM, let me in...the rest is history!

Now I just need sneakersus.com to come through and I will have my white/red colorway and I am set.

more pics..
2286536874_eb88a6b177_b.jpg

macro of the pattern

2286533296_3805a426d3.jpg

detail of the carbon fiber
2285747077_7dc54fa2f9.jpg

that's all folks!
2286532004_18a7026df5_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

hard cop for me...i called Eastbay at 12 like i always do..got caught messin around with that dumb operator for 40 min. only to hear him say he was havin problems and it banged on me...soo i called back and they said order from the computer..my Blackberry was actin dumb and moving slow..so i had 1 last choice..and that was to call ma girl in Italy "shes in the Navy" and i trust her enough to give her my credit card number over the phone and she ordered them off the net for me ya dig..LOYALTY & TRUST..lol..anyway i didnt recieve my e-mail yet either but i called when i woke up and the lady told me that there just waiting for everything to go thru...next cop,9/14 pack
where are yuo located...?
Niketown.com got em

easiest release in awhile for me...walked to the mall @ 10am, got two more pairs, had breakfast and left...

A storm is coming our way in a few hours.....got to get these before anything else..

I regret not getting the all stars...........
frown.gif

wow...Shuges must be a youngin! NICE to NOT KNOW what HOA is...HOA is Home Owners Association. You pay it for upkeep of your outside property, pool or rec room, flowers, gardening and crap.

Good looking.
laugh.gif

And naaaah, far from a youngster. I guess that's what it's called on the West Coast/Midwest. Here in NY, it's simply called"maintenance". As in, "damn, my maintenance is due!".
laugh.gif

Bottom line, I feel what he's saying.

Mortgage, maintenance, auto insurance, utility, phone/cable/internet, cell phone ALL come BEFORE sneakers. That doesn't include daily living (groceries,monthly train pass, gas for the whip, etc). Dudes in the General forum be killing me with jokes since I keep saying I'm waiting for a PS3 to go down inprice.
laugh.gif

Them young boys just don't know man. @@@@ is real out here.
ohwell.gif

Anyway, the XX3s definitely look good when stacked against some of the other Js.

1z1b9yx.jpg

Even though I still think the Stealth XXs are the best looking Jordan ever. (My opinion. Save the stonefaces).

244ctj5.jpg

Can't wait for the rerelease of the XVIs. Yellowing is a mutha.
sick.gif

ok9xz.jpg

i was only able to scoop one pair up at NTSF last night...and all night i considered waking up this morning to get pair #2 because these are simply ridiculousshoes...

woke up a half hour ago and said %*@$ it... drove out to footlocker and got my second pair...completely worth it...

if any SF/daly city person is trying to locate some, stonestown footlocker had a FSR behind the counter...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills

They had to drop these when I got property taxes due. Stoneface me, I need these. Anyone know what NTSF's status is?
HOA?

Correct, wish I didn't have to pay it, nonetheless.

i got my sz 10 on eastbay an hour and a half after release time. i tried on release time, and i said screw it, so i tried again later, got my confirmation onthe site, and got my email confirmation like 3 hours later. cant beat no tax and free shipping, and staying home on a rainy day

Eastbay comes through again, called last night at 12, on hold for 5mins order 2 size 11's, I am good till the 6/17 pack.
happy.gif

WOW SWOOSH ACTUALLY HAD THEM? %!$% NIKE, THEM DUMB @%*+##* WAS SAYING ON THE PHONE THEY WOULDN'T GET THEM!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

YES I AM MAD! THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZES ANYMORE!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guess it looks like I'm going to have to hit up Boston and find a pair there...but it's going to suck knowing I could have paid about $100 less forthem if I would have known they were going to be on Swoosh.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thanks guys for posting up when they actually came on the site...so next time, the best thing to do is, I guess, have Internet Explorer open (with no flash)and have Firefox (with flash)...hopefully when the countdown packages drop...they're there.
tired.gif

Peace.

yo.... how do u cancel your order online for nike.com? i got my 2 pair off swoosh and definitely dont want a 3rd. any help would be great...im under"order status" but dont know where to go. id rather not have to call..

You gotta love it. I'm 23 years old and I tell my dad last night what I was doing this morning and he seemed a little intrigued. I wake up and he's downstairs making coffee and says "I thought I'd go with you, what time do you want to leave?" It was a good family moment. Hit up a little McDonald's breakfast on the way home (egg mcmuffin addiction), it was awesome.
Damn that is dope. I'm 26 and my parents are SUPER supportive on everything EXCEPT J's
laugh.gif
I was riding home from the Warriors game with my Dad last night and he was like"do you know how much money you could have invested if you stopped buying so many stupid pairs of Jordans?". LOL. My response "Pops....the 401kand stock purchase programs got me covered, so dont stress."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

wow...Shuges must be a youngin! NICE to NOT KNOW what HOA is...HOA is Home Owners Association. You pay it for upkeep of your outside property, pool or rec room, flowers, gardening and crap.

and I hate to beat a dead horse..but yes...the shoes are sooooo much better in person. Pictures are 2D, so they make the shoes flat. In person the shoe really has dimensions and such depth. The craftmanship is totally there and I am so happy I was able to get 2 pair. These really are a great shoe period.
I got to the mall at 7AM NO ONE was there...the assist manager came at 9AM, let me in...the rest is history!

Now I just need sneakersus.com to come through and I will have my white/red colorway and I am set.

more pics..
2286536874_eb88a6b177_b.jpg

macro of the pattern

2286533296_3805a426d3.jpg

detail of the carbon fiber
2285747077_7dc54fa2f9.jpg

that's all folks!
2286532004_18a7026df5_b.jpg

Nice pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Coatesville PA..i got em tho..maybe ill cop 2 more now that u told me Niketown got em
you shd have tried it before calling ur gurl...imo

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Def. some nice pics Asian. What cam you using?

And if thread count is a meter of which sneaker is selling better, the white/reds is up to page 49. And this thread is already at page 45.

Anybody know any near Seattle spots to have em still? Heading down that way from Vancouver to watch the LakeShow Sunday. Didn't want to pay CDN pricesthought Id hope and wait till Sunday.

Pretty smooth purchase.

Woke up at 8 and drove to my local Footlocker.

Got there and a few heads were waiting outside the doors.

Manager opened up at around 8:30 and let 2 people in at a time.

Purchased my size 11 with no problem.

The manager even offered me a job
laugh.gif

All I can say about the shoes is:
pimp.gif

BONUS: One of my guys who bought these at Niketown Chicago told me that every 23 minutes they were giving out a free pair of these.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills
I am right there with you. If it werent for my tax refund getting back to me with a quickness (you cant beat that online refund!) i wouldnt havebeen copping either. My priorities looks the same as yours pretty much.

alien.gif
sick.gif
at the HOA responses. Id give anything to be an age again where i didnt evenknow what HOA's were. LOL.

SO WAIT A SECOND HERE...you are NOT allowed to cancel an order on nike.com after it is placed? What kind of crap is that? Now i have to wait for them todeliver them and then return them. SOOOOOO WACK.

Back
Top Bottom