Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

i haven't played in my black stealths....my white stealths perform pretty well on the court, though

This post may get locked. Personally, I find "gravediggin'" comedic, nostalgic, and cool.

I own a pair of Stealths for the record...

Originally Posted by thePHOking

why would you bring back this thread there are plenty other xx3 threads... but to answer your question i would buy them 1/2 a size bigger if you have wide feet...

I wear mine all the time. Not just casually either. I am the Director of Marketing for a marketing firm, and these always look good with business casual orever the right suit.

A bit late... but I just received my Jordan XX3 Black/Red - Stealth. VERY nice shoes, feels well made and good quality.. cant wait to play ball in them! IMOit's the best XX3 colourway.

Originally Posted by Ives3789

A bit late... but I just received my Jordan XX3 Black/Red - Stealth. VERY nice shoes, feels well made and good quality.. cant wait to play ball in them! IMO it's the best XX3 colourway.

thanks for shareing and bringing a couple month old thread back to life =]

wow i still get chills when i see the first picture lol good thing i still got my pair in good health with my white/gold allstars and motorsports one of thebest jordans ever to come out

Back
Top Bottom