Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

surprised none of the modell's got them
got to NTNY at 10am and walked out with my sz 11 they came with poster of all the JB guys in their suits and a booklet

^ anybody got the picture and repost it? i remember seeing it and forgot to save....
frown.gif

well I'm at my dads crib in the Philly burbs and ONLY 1 STORE around here got them, Footlocker in the King of Prussia mall, one of the busiest malls on theeastcoast. 2 pairs of sz.11's and they wont pick up their phone and Im guessing they are sold out. Im real heated right now and Im def not driving all theway into the city to get a pair. ...... ANybody know of any online spots that still have them!?

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

You gotta love it. I'm 23 years old and I tell my dad last night what I was doing this morning and he seemed a little intrigued. I wake up and he's downstairs making coffee and says "I thought I'd go with you, what time do you want to leave?" It was a good family moment. Hit up a little McDonald's breakfast on the way home (egg mcmuffin addiction), it was awesome.
Nice to see you spend some quality time with your pops.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice one man...I love it when i see ppl like that for real..I see momz at the mall with their son/daughter on release day..sometims pops too..but heythat's some nice
quality time right there...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best jordan release in a while, def. a shoe not to snooze on. got mine foot action cuz champs ran out of 11.5's.

To the king of prussia dude. Are you sure footlocker only had them? That's like the biggest mall in PA and I'd be SHOCKED in only one store hadthese. Deptford mall in NJ every store still has an fsr.

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

i ordered my sneakers from eastbay last night and no email as of yet. anyone else not get an email yet?

Realtalk, my dude if you didn't receive an email by now that means you probably didn't get them, same crap happen to me. I ordered them at 12AMfinished my order and it tells me I can't place the order online, I have to call for them, I call and the automated services tells me to call back laterdue to them being busy after about 20 minutes on the phone. I wake up and call them tell the lady the situation and she tells me you order didn't gothrough.
mad.gif
But so good last night I was smart and placed an order atFinishline but just to make sure early this mornig I placed and order on Niketown just to be safe. Both order went through for size 13. The thing is I onlyhave money for 1 pair.
ohwell.gif
Now I'm thinking should I just let theorder go through and try to sell the other pair on Ebay I just don't want to lose any money so I still contemplating whether I should cancel 1 of theorder.
eyes.gif

For the people who were lucky enough to get them on eastbay,,,,,did you get charged for tax? I got mine w/o tax and free shipping.
happy.gif

To the king of prussia dude. Are you sure footlocker only had them? That's like the biggest mall in PA and I'd be SHOCKED in only one store had these. Deptford mall in NJ every store still has an fsr.
I have called EVERY SINGLE STORE within a 50 mile radius. Nothing. I call them and they either don't know what I'm talking about oraren't getting any pairs of them. I figured these wouldn't be a problem to get since they are GR!!! I really don't get it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

You gotta love it. I'm 23 years old and I tell my dad last night what I was doing this morning and he seemed a little intrigued. I wake up and he's downstairs making coffee and says "I thought I'd go with you, what time do you want to leave?" It was a good family moment. Hit up a little McDonald's breakfast on the way home (egg mcmuffin addiction), it was awesome.
Nice to see you spend some quality time with your pops.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice one man...I love it when i see ppl like that for real..I see momz at the mall with their son/daughter on release day..sometims pops too..but hey that's some nice
quality time right there...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lol this is too funny kuz i told my dad i was going out toget the new air jordan 23's and he laughed at me, remined me how much he hates air jordan's (because he's a DIE HARD laker fan and he's stillupset about the bulls beating the lakers in 1991) anyways i went to niketown to get the jays, but i ended up getting the new kobe's instead. WOW when igot home he really let me have it lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sagit71

For the people who were lucky enough to get them on eastbay,,,,,did you get charged for tax? I got mine w/o tax and free shipping.
happy.gif

Scroll up to my post
wink.gif
No tax + free shipping! Can't beat Eastbay! Saved myself about $17 bucks compared to the stores, but I still went down to pickup two pairs.

Wow, I honestly didn't think they would fly like that.

I was on last night when this thread was at page 34. Checked Beastbay and saw a FSR. I figured, "eh, I'll wait to see them in person first". Wentto the mall this morning at about 11a and copped the last 9.5. I had to go elsewhere for a second pair. I went to to three spots and at each store, the dudeswere like "yeah, these are selling fast. Much faster than the white/reds". So take that for what it's worth.
any kicks i buy it's all about the love for em..juss the thought of rocking this and knowing i don't have another pair will juss kill me..

Pretty much sums it up for me.

I copped the stealth XXs and never forgave myself for not getting a second pair. Same thing with the black/red XVIs.

Anyway, I'm definitely feeling these. My only complaint is that the "fins" are permanently bent in one direction.
grin.gif

29n6qdx.jpg

rk8qki.jpg

Got my two pairs, but not as easy as i expected. I asked the managers at all the main stores and they all said they were selling a lot better than expected.So if you are considering this i wouldnt wait too long. Without a doubt they run a little big.

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills

They had to drop these when I got property taxes due. Stoneface me, I need these. Anyone know what NTSF's status is?

i dont have a swoosh account so im not to sure how the whole thing works but the only thing i could think of is to find someone in your area that has one andwork something out where you give them the money and they have you go pick the stuff up from them when it arrives, but you would have to know or be able totrust that person to do that, plus im sure they would want something in return for their services.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills

They had to drop these when I got property taxes due. Stoneface me, I need these. Anyone know what NTSF's status is?
HOA?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills

HOA?

History of Air?
Only kidding before I get stonefaced....

pimp.gif
at the DVD that it comes with
eek.gif

went to the NTSF release party to cop but sold out of my size before i even got into the store. luckily i went to a sleeper spot to cop
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom