***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

You should go to the outlet forum and check it out. I've heard they had some XX3 Stealths for 129.99 at the outlets. b grade supposedly.

Funny story. Yesterday I went to the Footlocker in the South Coast mall. I knew that they wouldn't have any black stealth XX3s, but I asked anyways. So Iask if they have any pairs in men's sizes and he says, "Ya but only in size 9." I freaking explode and say, "
eek.gif
IM A SIZE 9!" The employee is as excited as me for some reason and startstelling his co-workers that I'm a size 9. So he goes to the back and gets my pair, I'm literally jumping up and down by now. I wait for about 5 minutesand he comes back with an embarrased look on his face. Turns out they only had size 12s, not size 9s....

worst upset of my life.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Funny story. Yesterday I went to the Footlocker in the South Coast mall. I knew that they wouldn't have any black stealth XX3s, but I asked anyways. So I ask if they have any pairs in men's sizes and he says, "Ya but only in size 9." I freaking explode and say, "
eek.gif
IM A SIZE 9!" The employee is as excited as me for some reason and starts telling his co-workers that I'm a size 9. So he goes to the back and gets my pair, I'm literally jumping up and down by now. I wait for about 5 minutes and he comes back with an embarrased look on his face. Turns out they only had size 12s, not size 9s....

worst upset of my life.
frown.gif

lesson to be learned. it's happened to me before. i only feel good when i'm at home wearing the kicks. you felt good too soon....

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Funny story. Yesterday I went to the Footlocker in the South Coast mall. I knew that they wouldn't have any black stealth XX3s, but I asked anyways. So I ask if they have any pairs in men's sizes and he says, "Ya but only in size 9." I freaking explode and say, "
eek.gif
IM A SIZE 9!" The employee is as excited as me for some reason and starts telling his co-workers that I'm a size 9. So he goes to the back and gets my pair, I'm literally jumping up and down by now. I wait for about 5 minutes and he comes back with an embarrased look on his face. Turns out they only had size 12s, not size 9s....

worst upset of my life.
frown.gif

Lol happened to me once with some AM90s.

Air Jordan lows suck ! It's wrong. They should not make any of them.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

^^agreed. i love mine too! they're so comfortable and i love ballin in em, the traction on the hardwood is amazing imo....i always have clean cuts playingin those

ill get around to copping the white red 23's this shoe is so hot instant classic and thats crazy for a post jordan era shoe.

Back
Top Bottom