Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

I was just informed that the person who purchased these shoes from me is on an assignment in IRAQ right now!!!!
Lets all include him in our prayers tonight as he is stacking up all these crazy kicks while risking his life!!!
I hope he makes it back safe!!!
This guy will be styling on people when he comes back!!! LOL!!!

Originally Posted by coolcat4

reading all the post in here i think a lot of people got these shoes to resell it.
I guess niketalk now is all about reselling and not collecting shoes anymore. Im not hating on the resellers they help a lot especially for the people who missed out on the shoes they really want, but all those crazy people on ebay asking for $3000 for these shoes is crazy. I salute all those people who sold this shoes on ebay thru auction not setting up a buy it now price for a crazy price. Being greedy is not good at all

i fully concur...it still hurts to see that; knowing that i would have been very happy to just to have a pair.

although it's very possible there are b-grades that might hit the outlets, do you really think that they would even hit the floor?? the employees wouldsnatch them up in a heatbeat...

dont be calling ppl greedy for tryin to sell their shoes for as much as they can. its their decision and not urs, its their money and not urs, they camped outfor days and u didnt, etc... i hate it when ppl start hating cause they didnt get a pair. i dont have one but i envy the ppl who do. enough said haters!

I was just informed that the person who purchased these shoes from me is on an assignment in IRAQ right now!!!!

tax dollars??
devil.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

T... Just curious if you heard anything on the Kickz situation or if any of the other stores are going to be reprimanded for their selling of this shoe???I'm dying to hear something on this topic... Thanks..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

dont be calling ppl greedy for tryin to sell their shoes for as much as they can. its their decision and not urs, its their money and not urs, they camped out for days and u didnt, etc... i hate it when ppl start hating cause they didnt get a pair. i dont have one but i envy the ppl who do. enough said haters!

haters?!?! you can envy all you want, but the fact that being ppl being greedy is unsettling. i understand trying to make as much as possible (for theirso called hard work of laying around for a week..in inclimate weather), but honestly, do you really believe that calling us haters truely undermise the truth? i'm all for getting the most possible, but seeing an auction for these (or any SHOE for that matter) to start at 2 or 3 grand?!?! you're not goin totell me that's reasonable are you? for some of the ppl that waited in line for the week or how ever long they waited and got the shoes, good on them. ofthose same ppl, for those who got them because of the love of the shoe (ie legacy, collection, etc), congrats and much respect. i'm not mad that pplbought them for what ever reason they did. i'm just bothered (i guess you call that hate) by the fact someone would be selfish enough and try and doothers, ones who really love the shoe (such as myself), by demanding (not asking) a crazy amount of money. now, on the other hand, if someone's auctionended at something crazy like 2 or 3 grand, then good on them. all i'm saying is, it is what it is...TRUE STORY...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

T... Just curious if you heard anything on the Kickz situation or if any of the other stores are going to be reprimanded for their selling of this shoe??? I'm dying to hear something on this topic... Thanks..
wink.gif
Yeah, Im curious to know what that %+#!@ owner at Kickz did.

I didn't hear anything for sure about Kickz so I didn't get to ask my rep about the situation. It was his understanding that customers had to come intothe store to sign up for the "raffle" or whatever it was. I thought I read on here that it was different though. Does anyone know for sure? I doubtanyone will be reprimanded mainly because it is a MSRP and not a definite price. All I know is if we were allowed to have them, there would be at least a fewhappier people.
smile.gif

^^^ Yeah I read somewhere in this thread that they said they had 4000 entries online and like 2000 in the store(which i find hard to believe) Either way, notONE of those "supposed" 6000 people have posted on here saying they got a pair from there which is funny because at least 1 person from every otherstore has made posts on here... HMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

tax dollars??
devil.gif
roll.gif
Thats funny? You are a JOKE .. you hit my soft spot .. So you mean to tell me military members dont pay tax? Hmmm .. Also, !!! are you talking about?You think the piece of #+$$ money the gov pays its military members can compansate for the #+$$ they go thru every day in Iraq? Yeah you might think is a Jokebut I dont .. Hope your supposly "tax" dollars are doing well for those that lost a father, son, grandchild, etc etc ..

You know whats sad .. that most of the people that got these shoes are not real loyal fans .. I dont care if I take heat for this however IMO is the truth .. Iremember plenty of times that i didnt get the size of the shoe I wanted and I could of have flip for 2x 3x times as much .. Mostly Dunks however ....

What people fail to say is with so many sizes either in eBay or here in NT saying they didnt get their size (if you was so loyal) why didn't/dont youcommunicate and do even exchange to get the right size to the right person? Why? Probably because you rather flip for money, Right? Hell I know if I got a pairthat wasnt my size I'll hit someone up in ebay and tell them dude that have my size if we can/could do a swap and if worst come to worst ,you just relisttheir auction and give them a couple of bucks ..

Cant count how many times I have done this, but we arent loyal, we are greedy and to see a gain of 1k or more is just more important than to have a piece ofsomething that many people wont have ...

Thats why I'll pay $$$$erious money for this becuase it represent and validates what I have been doing for many years .... But hey thats my view on things.. now let the heat come because Im sure you will find every single excuse on the book to say you couldnt find someone your size .. what a joke!

^^true

still on the search for my size for a decent price
i heard there was another limited xx3 coming out later this year that also has titanium in it......any truth to this?

Yep I just submitted a $976.00 bid on ebay......My girlfriend is gonna kill me

Oh wait....I'm single, don't have one....

$1,000 it is!!!

^
You're not going to win them for $1000 if they are a numbered pair.
I've been trying to win numbered pairs for $1100 to $1200, and they end up skyrocketing at the last minute.
I really want to have one of these end on Sunday Night around 10pm. Thats when most people are on ebay!!!
And Thats why I ended mine so late at night.
I bet a lot of these day auctions are attracting bidders from the UK, Dubai, ASIA!!
Good luck with that customs form man!!

Will somebody wear these already so we can get a review on the fit and comfort or do you think any of these will actually touch the ground with feet in them?

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

if I would have got my size I would have kept them, but I didnt. I started my auction at $375, and it got up to $1025 b4 I got a cash offer of $1400. I had NO buy it now, someone came to me with that offer. He even drove an hour from west Chicago to pick them up.

can this herb shut up please. He was really fronting earlier in another topic talking some smack about being able 2 cop. This is prime hype-beast mode atit's finest. My child, you copped 2 flip, because you could have kept them and traded them. You said something about buying them with the money that youmade selling them?
laugh.gif

Seriously holla 2 a real cat 2 show u how 2 move, so you don't slip, you had something special and rare, I am confident you will never own the premier XX3.I can be wrong, but your a hype-beast so I doubt it.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Will somebody wear these already so we can get a review on the fit and comfort or do you think any of these will actually touch the ground with feet in them?

I wouldn't wear them if I dropped over $1k on them, then again, I wouldn't drop $1k unless I was rich.

Keep in mind, alot of people who waited in line didn't get their size, some, but not all.

somebody wanted to sell me a pair for $1500. that'll be the day. i don't care if it was limited to one shoe. i'm not paying that much money for abasketball shoe made for $5. screw JB and their limited product. hype kills. in a year or so these shoes won't mean anything to me.

Back
Top Bottom