Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I think the 2lbs is just an esitmate. He probably entered the shipping info online. I wouldn't sweat it.

Anyway, whoever finds these sneakers online, like say off Finishline.com or Eastbay, please PLEASE post it on here ASAP. I need these, I dont want to settlefor just the Stealths!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Man these Jays way 4-6 lbs in a box. Sorry, but this probably isnt goin to end well for you. My package from FNL weighed 5 lbs.
These Js are very light my package from finishline weighed 3 pounds

I called this guy just now.

He sounds clueless about sneakers.

Sounds like a business that fell into his lap.

Your better off buying from a reseller off here then this place.

i wonder if this guy is making any profit off of the XX3s, he says he gos and finds them in the greater ny area so that must meen hes a reseller typecat?

im sure hes paying the going rate for each pair he buys and selling it to yall for 10 dollars less
eyes.gif

he prolly knows nothing about these sneakers and thought they were gonna sell just like XIX-XX2 and now it back fired on him and hes coming out loosing.

Is there anyway to keep your xx3s from creasing? Does the plastic cut out for the toe box (sneaker maintenance post) work? ANyone done it?

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Well am sure we who ordered from Sneakersus.com are hopng for the best but it seems like some people in here are wishing we get screwed.....come on NTERS.

I dont know if your saying that to me but I really hope you guys WILL get your shoes.

But it really dont look to good.
I have been wrong before.

Lets hope for many of your sake's I am wrong again.
In this case I hope you are Wrong..............Lol.....Some received their shipping INfo so Hope thats a good sign, besides am not willing to pay $300 for them on Ebay
Dude where are you at that you gotta pay $300.00 for them off ebay ?

Shiii I'm in Dallas, and I know they are sold out EVERYWHERE...

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I was thinking..can/would he send us fakes? Have they made fakes of these already? I know to have FAKE SHOES, it takes a little bit or research, you have to have a prototype etc and it takes some time to copy the shoes. These dropped last week...and even if some China sweat shop had a month head start I dont think they would have enough time to make a truly good fake right? Arent these designed to be very hard to fake?

Fake XX3's were out before the real ones even released.

Same with the XX2's, XX1's, XX's, XIX's, etc...

Can anyone tell me if there were different shoe horns released with these. I received cardboard ones that stick almost out of the shoes if you know what Imean. Someone claims they bought some other pairs and they had a different shoe horn. Thanks

some pairs have the new banana style and others have big one that shaped like a foot and sticks out of the top of the shoe ^

i got a banana in mine

im in dallas as well good thing i had a connect they was all dried up by round 8 am. these are a huge hit in the south witch is crazy. im on the cool untillnext month ive copped so much so many things.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

^ did you Order any shoes from sneakersus.com?

No way man

I live in NYC I could still get the black/red and allstars if i wanted to

Just wanted too see whats up with this person thats running this site

He can bearly speak english hes either from eastern europe, middle eastern or russian
Just like the people that run the mom and pop shops in NYC.

Just a heads up to those who ordered from sneakersus.com.

I ordered from them last saturday and after I sent two emails (both of which were responded to within a day) I got my tracking number sunday morning and I justchecked my order today and it has been picked up and will be here on the 26th. Looks like this guy is legit and just got in a little over his head with thisrelease.

Good luck to everyone else who ordered from them, I'll keep you guys updated and post when I get the shoes.

Got my 8.5 from Footsoldiers @ $165 + $33 shipping. It came after 5 business days as promised. Very happy with my pair. Was going to buy a sz 12 for mybrother, hesitated, and it was gone.

ordered from snearkersus.com and i was charged for 198.00 2 days after.. the transaction was gone.. and my money was put back.. it seem like it wasnt eventhere at all.. any info on this.. however my other transaction such as food, and gas showed up in my statement online.. does that mean that the guys fromsneakersus.com gave me a refund?

^ No idea. Mine's still on my bank statement. I paid through Paypal though... IDK how you paid. Anyway, my shipment hasn't moved anywhere yet, sohopefully he gets it dropped off or whatever soon so I can get them, haha.

yeah I have my shipping/tracking # too...and it is coming UPS Ground from NYC. So I know I wont see these shoes this week even if he did drop it off today. Iguess I have to wait...

I am using UPS Email tracking...and no update on my shipment. Even if they come through and its 100% legit I dont know if I would order again simply on thebasis it is taken way long to get my product. I dont know...I still have faith...its hard to be patient when your money is already gone. GOOD LUCK to all ofus that ordered from Sneakersus.com!

I hope this saga has a happy ending. It is things like this that have me shook to buy/sell ANYTHING off of ebay or any "smaller" company sites.

OK...another chapter in the SNEAKERSUS.COM saga...I emailed UPS to find out more..here is what I got back!!!!

Dear UPS Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have checked our system, and it shows your package was shipped on 02/26/08 and is scheduled for delivery on 03/03/08, by the endof the business day. This package was shipped utilizing our Ground service and requires four business days in-transit for delivery.

Please be aware that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not included as transit days. The ship date is also not calculated as a transit day. To calculateshipment time-in-transit, please use our Calculate Time and Cost feature at the following link:

So hopefully I will post up next week with my shoes!!!

Alright guys this crap is really getting outta control!! I called that ninja from sneakersus 3 times already and he keeps saying "give me your name andwho its going to" I'm like look I'll give you the order number and then you should be able to see all the info you need, then he keeps saying hewill send me my shipping info and my girl was the one that ordered the damn shoes for me and she's pissed because we both emailed this guy and he still hasyet to respond to either one of us!!! I'm getting real tired of this looks like Ima have to get at the Better Business Bureau ....this is just too damnmuch crap to put up with for a pair of shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom