Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Has anybody recieved thier order they made from Sneakersus.com? I ordered from them as well as many others and I haven't been able to contact them oranything and I haven't recieved any e-mails back. They already charged my account. Help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Hey Savan how did you call the guy? I looked everywhere for a phone number. I e-mailed him 3 times also I ordered the All-Stars and I just want my moneyback. These shoes arent worth it. Take note that sneakersus.com has terrible service and I have a feeling I am being scammed.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Just a heads up to those who ordered from sneakersus.com.

I ordered from them last saturday and after I sent two emails (both of which were responded to within a day) I got my tracking number sunday morning and I just checked my order today and it has been picked up and will be here on the 26th. Looks like this guy is legit and just got in a little over his head with this release.

Good luck to everyone else who ordered from them, I'll keep you guys updated and post when I get the shoes.
Did you get your shoes?

That sneakersus.com site has been been talked about alot lately. I hope everyone who placed their order gets their shoes and those who are trying to get arefund successfully do so. If the service is that bad, I definitely will keep them in mind to NOT do business with anytime in the future.

MORG, this ninja's number is 718-795-8694. Just by talking and hearing this guy's voice WILL piss you off trust me!!!! Let me know what happens callhim NOW!!!

can my bank call this person to see what is goin on before i even file a claim in my bank? or would i have to just file a claim? cant my bank look at themerchant number or something to see if its a fraud or not? and also the person above me, any update when you called this dude?

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

I ordered from them last saturday and after I sent two emails (both of which were responded to within a day) I got my tracking number sunday morning and I just checked my order today and it has been picked up and will be here on the 26th. Looks like this guy is legit and just got in a little over his head with this release.

Good luck to everyone else who ordered from them, I'll keep you guys updated and post when I get the shoes.
Did you get your shoes?

Shoes arrived today. Since I have a PO Box I had them shipped to my parents house. I will be over there tomorrow to pick up the shoes and I will postpictures tomorrow. I hope everyone else is able to get there orders. I had no problem communicating with the guy through emails.

And for the people saying its taking too long, considering my order from finishline was put on hold because I gave them my cell and home number and is stillprocessing and will never be filled, I'm pretty damn happy that these shoes arrived.

Did you get your shoes?

Shoes arrived today. Since I have a PO Box I had them shipped to my parents house. I will be over there tomorrow to pick up the shoes and I will post pictures tomorrow. I hope everyone else is able to get there orders. I had no problem communicating with the guy through emails.

And for the people saying its taking too long, considering my order from finishline was put on hold because I gave them my cell and home number and is still processing and will never be filled, I'm pretty damn happy that these shoes arrived.

That is GREAT NEWS! WOW...what an ordeal. Please post pics!

Come 3/3 I will do the same and report back!!

i copped these yesterday at the footlocker on broadway in soho in downtown manhattan.. was just walkin by and saw them on display.. and the display was my size11!! i was pretty happy....

$250 is too much.
i would say $220 is just right
wink.gif

^ Plus shipping.

And HWBurns, PLEASE post pics or at least verify that they are real. Also let us know how he shipped them (like double boxed, bagged, etc.). Thanks dog, andgood to hear that they're apparently received.

EDIT: And I just checked my tracking number, and mine will be here on 3/4/08 apparently (it said rescheduled delivery... IDK why though, this is the first timeI've ever seen info posted, but whatever). So that's good to know. Just wait it out guys... the only way this can turn out bad is if they'refake.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Plus shipping.

And HWBurns, PLEASE post pics or at least verify that they are real. Also let us know how he shipped them (like double boxed, bagged, etc.). Thanks dog, and good to hear that they're apparently received.

EDIT: And I just checked my tracking number, and mine will be here on 3/4/08 apparently (it said rescheduled delivery... IDK why though, this is the first time I've ever seen info posted, but whatever). So that's good to know. Just wait it out guys... the only way this can turn out bad is if they're fake.

Agreed....

I think the unsure and the waiting is rubbing off on peeps. I get mine one day before you on 3/3 I will post pics of the whole package how it came etc andwhat was in the box.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I finally got the all stars from ebay for $250 shipped.

Ya'll think it'z a good deal??????

I would say $250 shipped is a great price since I hinestly believed the price will continue to rise when buyers realize there is no restocking on thosebabies

Did you get your shoes?

Shoes arrived today. Since I have a PO Box I had them shipped to my parents house. I will be over there tomorrow to pick up the shoes and I will post pictures tomorrow. I hope everyone else is able to get there orders. I had no problem communicating with the guy through emails.

And for the people saying its taking too long, considering my order from finishline was put on hold because I gave them my cell and home number and is still processing and will never be filled, I'm pretty damn happy that these shoes arrived.
Thats good homie Lucky you. Thats all my tracking # reveals since sunday

[table][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Billing Information Received [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]MISSION HILLS, CA, US[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]02/24/2008[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]3.00 Lbs[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

so the dude from sneakerus.com refunded my money i asked him to on monday and just check my email and seen he made the refund this dude does seem to be ok iquess if you dont mind waiting forever for your kick

Got the shoes today. Unfortunately they weren't double boxed, but the Jordan box wasn't too banged up. Shoes look a million times better in person. Forthe people who have their shipping confirmation number just be patient. The fact that you have a tracking number is a good sign. This guy definitely bit offmore than he could chew with this release. He probably went from have a couple orders a week to having hundreds of orders in one day thanks to NT. My digitalcamera decided to completely die today so I only took a couple pics on my crappy cell phone.

The end of a legacy
24d3542eecde5a3ca74699988ad1ff5cf53968e.jpg

and what they were shipped in
eyes.gif

05935f19ebfc5386a68694b084f654e93d0823e.jpg

They look legit to me, as far as I can tell, but Im no expert.
Good luck to the rest of the other NTers waiting on their orders. I think I'll probably do business with these guys again, but maybe as a last resort.

OMG can someone find me a size 12????? Finishline STILL has my order pending!!!!!

Rent is due on the 1st, I dont think I can hold on much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL Star's are alright....IM starting to grow into them....But they looking better...everytime i look at themm

Originally Posted by hyphy101

^^ are those the shoes from snekersus.com?

Yes they are. I ordered them on release day, about 5 minutes after that one NTer made the post about the site (who I owe big time, thanks again man).
Isent them an email that Monday asking how long orders take to process and ship, and they responded within 24 hours saying it takes 3-4 business days. I didnthear anything from them all last week so I emailed them on Sat. the 23rd asking what the status of my order was, and within 24 hours I received an email withthe tracking number. The shoes arrived on Tuesday.
They weren't the fastest people to deal with, but my order went through and the shoes got here (unlike my FNL order)

Back
Top Bottom