Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

better pics of the OD XX9 pe, easier to see the details

and I guess it really is mesh weave which has me even more upset at nike the details on these are just crazy, why can't we get designs like this
sick.gif
i was stunned by the feather/wing design when i first saw these!! I think that they'll go to id. It makes no sense to me, to make a shoes upper with so many possible design options and NOT use id. I wish someone with inside info could speak to wether or not these will be on id. that would be a nice little xmas present for us just to know. Anyone?

it took me 20 minutes to check out w/legend blues on NDC after adding to my cart asap. i cannot believe many others were waiting in that line wanting these badly, so it's got to be a system problem with NDC (which we saw with the infrared VI release). sure hope they get it fixed for the 12/20 & 12/23 releases.

it took me 20 minutes to check out w/legend blues on NDC after adding to my cart asap. i cannot believe many others were waiting in that line wanting these badly, so it's got to be a system problem with NDC (which we saw with the infrared VI release). sure hope they get it fixed for the 12/20 & 12/23 releases.
I thought they was going to pull the fake sellout.

Went to the only spot that said they were getting the Legend Blues today based off the Footlocker Launch Locator...

Got there, they had no idea what I was talking about...

Came back home and just ordered my size 12 off NDC....

I just didnt want to wait for shipping, but NDC is having free 2-day shipping so at least i'll have them Weds.

Went to the only spot that said they were getting the Legend Blues today based off the Footlocker Launch Locator...

Got there, they had no idea what I was talking about...

Came back home and just ordered my size 12 off NDC....

I just didnt want to wait for shipping, but NDC is having free 2-day shipping so at least i'll have them Weds.

Haha It's honestly just comical how little most those guys know about the product they're supposed to be selling.

Not sure what you mean by stock locate but sure, any help would be appreciated.
If you have the SKU, a store employee should be able to look up the shoe in the system to see if they can order a pair in from another store that still has them

Anybody buy the Legend Blue's today? Would love to see some on foot pics...

Anybody buy the Legend Blue's today? Would love to see some on foot pics...

Had my Footlocker had them like it said they would, I would have worn them out of the store and posted up...

If no one else does, I will when mine come ib from NDC

I added the Legend Blues to cart on NDC and I somehow have a 20% off code auto added and brings the total down to $192.15 shipped. Tempting....

Back
Top Bottom