Official Air Jordan XXXII Thread 2018 releases

babyjs23

Staff member
IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

Last edited:
Jordan really can't make up its mind as what time a year they want the Signature shoe to drop.

That Platinum/Hyper Royal sounds promising (love Blue colored shoes). I wonder what the "multicolor" will be on the black pair? Only wish it came out sooner than January.

Though, back in the day, MJ would wear the last color of his previous season's shoes to start the season (Redfire IV, the Black tongue with the 23 on the side for the Vs, Carmine VI, Cardinal 7). Then usually a few games before the all-star game, he would break out the newest model and wear a different color for the game (Black/Infrared VI, Bordeaux VII, Aqua VIII). This is kinda sorta like back in the day being well into the season. But I still wish it would be for the beginning of the season.

I have a feeling it would have that hyper-react cushion

yeah man they are all over the place with the launch of the signature line but I'm curious to see how it will look
We've come a long way from seeing a shoe and wondering when it will release to having a release date and wondering what the shoe looks like :lol:

Back
Top Bottom