Official Air Max 95 Collection Post!

^^^
roll.gif

Kevs Skecher collection>his 95 collection
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i hate am95's. they look like skechers.

I always get a good laugh when I see people post this.
laugh.gif

Mayhem, those black/comet red AM95s =
eek.gif

im like burned out on 95s

i had about 13 or 14 pairs and pretty much got sick of buying the same shoe over and over again....ive sold a bunch of my pairs

the only ones i really wear anymore are the chilis from last year...i kinda regret letting go of my 05 chilis and my neons though

Ok guys and gals not much to offer but here goes anyways:

bc4154e35f14366f5bc322e1afc536974036369.pjpg

a3b15cef5512396522920afa571a52ffe6950e2.pjpg

Group

cd125c4eef5891fb3726a6b613905f79d549151.pjpg

I know not in any way shape or form impressive but just thought i'd share

i beasted on the freshwaters but they really arent that hot, so i traded em for some jordan retros.the new greens coming out later this year are gonna becool... UCASTA got the heaters i need to finish my collection- nice dude!

One of my favorite Nikes. what i still have left saved on my computer and photobucket, sold most of them off, but pics are always nice.

A pair of ID's i did a few years ago

More to come.

Anybody have the monster 95s. I've looked for a 13 forever and have pretty much given up hope. True heat right there.
Here's a pic from google

Nice stuff everyone! I definitely need more gradient 95's in my life
ohwell.gif
. Here's my meager "skecher" collection. Love to see Int0theDark's pics of his staggered95's, always blows my mind.

24o979t.jpg

^ Here's an old pic i have sold these a few months ago. took me over 2 years to finally find a pair when i was able to obtain them

really dope anti-freezes posted up there!
i also really need a pair of the Parra Running Man joints!

Originally Posted by YuraS718

^ Here's an old pic i have sold these a few months ago. took me over 2 years to finally find a pair when i was able to obtain them

uggh so dope. I honestly don't know if they even made a 13 but I still look...

Ty, and good luck on your search. But once that feeling comes if it ever does is such a great feeling.

Some more for the night

Back
Top Bottom