***Official Air Max Penny 4 IV Retro-2017?***

Penny IVs are so hard to get my foot into
Anyone else have this problem?
Like you can't simply loosen the laces and expand the opening of the shoe

i dont see suede on the midsole

Cant really tell from that picture... :\
For me the Blue boarder around the ankle area is more important as it was missing from the last retro.

Regardless its a day 1 copp for me and a few more when they hit discount! Really hope they do that Black/Blue pair. Believe it was the Foot Action exclusive back in the day.

I passed on the past couple retro releases of the og white/black pair simply because they looked cheap without the blue line. These will be picked up without hesitation.

Besides the black/royal pair, I wish they'd release new colors besides the same old recycled colorways.

I really hope they do an exact copy of the Suns and Playoffs colorway!

i heard these were a good hooping shoe next to the penny ones...true?

for my foot, these surpass the 1s in almost every performance category i can think of. Cushion, responsiveness, foot lockdown...the IV is superior.

I USED TO REALLY WANT THE ALL GREY COLORWAY.. I HAD THE BLACK SUEDE AND WHITE COLORWAY BACK WHEN TOO.. THEY WERE TANKS BUT THEY LOOKED FUNNY ON FEET SO I NEVER GOT ANOTHER PAIR. I WILL ALWAYS LIKE THESE ON SHELF

Didn't really like the 4's. I lost interest in Penny at this point, he was injured and gone for awhile.

Checking this thread weekly for news. I suppose these will have the fate of the 2s though, all colors hitting $79.99 at Foot Locker. Penny's name doesn't hold much weight amongst most sneaker buyers now, except a Foamposite.

i got a couple colorways of the penny 2 retro this time. i wont be copping these if the midsole isnt suede wrapped. you cant do that with these just like you cant do it with the xiii. it makes them look cheap

this is like one of my favorite shoes of all time but i aint copping unless they do um right

Last edited:
I am curious the see the final outcome. The rear midsole should be done as on the original one. The retro was just a disappointment with the rubber instead of suede.

They can only be either great or trash, so let's wait and see.

I guess it still takes some time though since there is no release date yet!

The first pics of the 2017 retros have just surfaced! Not sure what to think of them! No Nubuck midsole like the OG and the Black/ Blue pair has a lot of forefoot suede!

Back
Top Bottom