OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

This picture doesn't help the shoe sell either, cats eating up the 12's with the quickness I see.

I guess at age 35 I am still a kid at heart. When I opened that box a couple days ago I was 12 years old again and blown away by what I was holding. When I was 12 I could have cared less about quality and I still have that attitude today even though NT makes me look at stupid stuff like crooked stitching and minor glue imperfections. If you had pointed that out to me back then I'd have been like ***** with that and thrown them on and ran out the door to rock my new kicks. I still get that same excited feeling today opening a fresh pair so I'd say I got exactly what I wanted for my $110 bucks. No disrespect to you guys who grade these shoes so strictly right out of the box. I just felt I needed to explain my "accept it" comment.

Picked up 2 pairs of size 12 off NDC this morning...

I wonder how much I can get for my worn 11.5 now...May have to sell cheap to a friend

NDC almost sold out, a.k.a. manufactured hype.  
laugh.gif

How these dudes look sold out while Eastbay has a FSR?  Shameless marketing lol.  

NDC almost sold out, a.k.a. manufactured hype.  :lol:

How these dudes look sold out while Eastbay has a FSR?  Shameless marketing lol.  

Well, they were also discounted on Swoosh this morning...Thats probably why they sold out so quickly...

Thats the only reason I bought 2 pairs.

Exactly. Nike's hype machine is out of this world. Everything sells out on release day now. The Dolphins Speed Turfs had like 5 restocks though lol. I'm sure these will too.

I missed out on the Kobe VII Cloak restock this morning, so I'll probably grab these as a consolation prize with a 20% discount. $95 after tax is pretty good for these.

Very easy cop off Eastbay..size 10 on my way..glasses.gif

Hope they're not too tight..but like y'all said I'll play around with the laces and the strap..and they should fit fine..

Appleseed...

if you find a store near you that had these in stock, just go there & return the 11.5
and get $110 back

last year, i wore the un-qs raiders sc II for a day & returned them cause they were so uncomfortable
all i did was clean em up for a couple minutes before i brought em down
i believe one is allowed to return based on wrong size anyway

My local Champs has FSR, I bought the only pair which was their only 12 used some VIP coupons - $76.39 total. :smokin

This release and the black Flight One release gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, there's some light at the end of the tunnel... I'm sure all hope wilts on black friday haha

^ True.  However, NDC always sells out somehow.  And then a mysterious FSR restock happens a few days later.  

Trust they've mastered the Twitter-era hype machine.  
Yep, I knew exactly what would happen when I clicked that link earlier.  It's smart business for those who are oblivious to their shenanigans.

My local champs has FSR.. I went with the intent of copping' with bday coupon... Sorry but the pleather turned me away...:smh:

According to their website, three Champs in my area have these.

Unless I find coupons, I'll definitely wait it out on the extras :lol:

Yep, I knew exactly what would happen when I clicked that link earlier.  It's smart business for those who are oblivious to their shenanigans.

They sellout quicker because a lot of people buy them off the swoosh website which they were only $66 on there...i missed out on them going after the cloaks but i know they will restock.

Back
Top Bottom