OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Air Trainer 1 SP CORIANDER/ASHEN SLATE-WHEAT-LIGHT SIENNA

76D6FF76-34C2-4B94-A2DC-3C93E7FBC30D.jpeg
DAA85AE1-68C5-4BE6-9351-8EF2944A4FC9.jpeg
55C46655-6B64-457A-B57E-5DD55911A623.jpeg
C937A20F-7793-48A4-A057-8916CEEE3535.jpeg
Thse had potential too. Remove the 3 M pattern and the middle lace loop and they wouldve been clean AF

Prob why sergio lozano jumped the train
They focus more on trash recreations and not the quality of product. I’ve been a Nike guy, like most people here, for decades, but for a while have come to a dead halt in buying their stuff outside of running shoes.

They focus more on trash recreations and not the quality of product. I’ve been a Nike guy, like most people here, for decades, but for a while have come to a dead halt in buying their stuff outside of running shoes.
I havent gotten that wow feeling from a new nike design since early 2000s. The foundation they once had is long gone imo, or maybe im just too old

I havent gotten that wow feeling from a new nike design since early 2000s. The foundation they once had is long gone imo, or maybe im just too old
The designs just aren’t there. They’re some gems but they’re few and far between. I feel like they focus on making the cheapest shoe possible look as good as it can 🤷🏽‍♂️. Look at the newest jordan. The upper is literally thin see through single layer (if that) mesh

I'll rephrase one of my previous comments about these.

They are a sheer and utter abomination.

No need to reinvent the wheel. Get out the old AT1 templates. Source high grade materials. Give us the OG box. Get Tinker, Andre, Bo, Mac, Mats or anyone else who wore them to sit around reminiscing over them while showing highlights. Its actually not that hard.

Last edited:
I'll rephrase one of my previous comments about these.

They are a sheer and utter abomination.

No need to reinvent the wheel. Get out the old AT1 templates. Source high grade materials. Give us the OG box. Get Tinker, Andre, Bo, Mac, Mats or anyone else who wore them to sit around reminiscing over them while showing highlights. Its actually not that hard.
It’s not at all. They did it with the Air Max 90/III and Air Huarache. A recraft of this shoe is long overdue. It’s folks that work for Nike that know certain models are butchered. These folks surely knew.

I’m getting burnt out with Jordans and Dunks. It’s time for Nike to pump out this shoe like the AM 90 in 2020. New color ways in OG color blocking. Would love to have Chrlorophyll/Blue/Red/Purple/Yellow/Orange AT1’s

Back
Top Bottom