OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

jxV-0mM7

220128_NIKE_IMG_9775.jpg.webp

220128_NIKE_IMG_9778.jpg.webp

220128_NIKE_IMG_9779.jpg.webp

220128_NIKE_IMG_9781-e1643334717417.jpg.webp

220128_NIKE_IMG_9770.jpg.webp
These look great. Dare I say better than the 2000 retro because of the white lining. The only confusing part is why there are two versions lol. I like the green on the other version but the shape looks better on these.

These look great. Dare I say better than the 2000 retro because of the white lining. The only confusing part is why there are two versions lol. I like the green on the other version but the shape looks better on these.
I wonder if it's just lighting or how the camera is reflecting it in different images. I actually like this green more than the other pics but I feel the earlier pics show the true color.
Need these in hand to say anything.

I got stepped on during soccer weeks ago and pinky toe likely has a fracture. Put on my 2012 and it was brutal. Unfortunately my Jordan 1s feel the same. Hope it heals fast.

No one's talking about the OG box that the Chlorophylls are seemingly coming in, but I will. I think it's a nice touch just like they did with the OG Infrared/Radiant Red AMIII. Can't wait to copp 2 boxes of those. .

Catching up to the last five pages. What a whirlwind.

I think I’m spoiled with the sbs. Is that what packer is wearing in that interview? That shape makes it. I’ll have to read it in full soon.

I love the og green though. First time it will have been done since 1993 on a true at1 high?

Quality looks very much like the 2012 combined with this at1 low era

1645675586873.jpeg

I also owned the atrocious red accent at1 lows

I won’t get my hopes up too much. It’ll basically be a 2001/2008/2012 but with proper perforation and shade of green. If the price can stay below $120, I may give one a shot and retire my 2012s.

I do wonder what influence the 1990 at1 highs I sold to a Nike warehouse worker had, if any. Man. Those were amazing.

To the guy mentioning the 2000s as inferior to anything in the last 22 may not have owned the 2000s. The leather and suede was the closest we may ever get to the originals. It’s been downhill since the sbs. Then again, photos don’t say it all. Those posted by John are either super legit or pleather junk. Other photos lend to inferior. I guess we shall see.

Actually it may just be two different shoes

The og green pair posted by Sinner Sinner has an odd shape, and white leather hints leading it to maybe pleather. That inner white panel looks flimsy similar to the 2012s.

The pair posted on this last page with chlorophyll green has better all around elements

Also, the og green pair seems to just say AIR TRAINER on the tongue, while the chlorophyll pair says AIR TRAINER 1.

I do wonder what influence the 1990 at1 highs I sold to a Nike warehouse worker had, if any. Man. Those were amazing.

Are you saying it's possible a random warehouse worker discussed this pair you sold him with Beaverton, thus this retro? :lol:

Are you saying it's possible a random warehouse worker discussed this pair you sold him with Beaverton, thus this retro? :lol:
It went to an beaverton archivist. But this was 10 years back. They hadn’t done anything with it since lol. Just a tad bit of optimism someone working there saw it and finally wanted some action for it

It went to an beaverton archivist. But this was 10 years back. They hadn’t done anything with it since lol. Just a tad bit of optimism someone working there saw it and finally wanted some action for it

I hear they sourced some of the 2001/2 joints. not sure what else they may have used.

Ahhhh gotcha.

I thought you popped into a Nike warehouse, saw some random worker, sold him the pair, etc.

Back in 2009 when Nike released the Air Trainer 1 Legacy Pack, they used what appears to be a 1990 or 1993 Air Trainer High for the advertisement. It goes to show that they have a model on hand they could have used. I was thinking it might have been the pair you once owned Wallyhopp but you said 10 years back.

Back
Top Bottom