OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Photon Dust got sold out on SNKRS-JP pretty quick… Don’t know whether they became orderable on NDC-JP as well or not, but it also says sold out…
2FC17F85-412E-4581-AAB4-34F037FACDAC.jpeg

On feet today: 2003 Air Trainer 1 "Energy Pack"

IMG_2375.jpg

meant to comment on these the other day. bought them several years ago on a whim, not even sure if i liked the cw but the price was sweet.

They ended up becoming a default shoe. Good materials + versatile colors.

Rarely see them mentioned when convos of best cws from the 2000-2010s emerge.

meant to comment on these the other day. bought them several years ago on a whim, not even sure if i liked the cw but the price was sweet.

Fan of the Snakeskins as well

Owned multiple pairs of the Energy colorway during those years. One crumbled and sold the rest before they crumbled on me...definitely one of my favorite colorways. Always loved the mesh tongue too. Wouldn't trust buying a pair again to wear.

I know we discussed the green on the 2022 pair at length already but thought it was interesting that these Blazers got Chlorophyll in the description and still using the 2012 and 2020 shade.

Curious what they call the 2022 OG shade today.

Screenshot_20220419-172417.png

Last edited:
I know we discussed the green on the 2022 pair at length already but thought it was interesting that these Blazers got Chlorophyll in the description and still using the 2012 and 2020 shade.

Curious what they call the 2022 OG shade today.

Screenshot_20220419-172417.png
Thst does not look like chlorophyll lol.

Here’s an older air maxim 1 green spark against the latest 2022. Excuse the yellowness and used nature.
1D1CB4C2-7D4C-49FC-A7A1-C9BB8CB015B4.jpeg

By all accounts, this is quite the new shade of green I can’t quite pinpoint (unless you place it against the original, which someone did and this new 2022 green is all around bluer).

It’s a green spark/chlorophyll slightly bluer blend if I were to quickly diagnose the situation.

Here’s an older air maxim 1 green spark against the latest 2022. Excuse the yellowness and used nature.
1D1CB4C2-7D4C-49FC-A7A1-C9BB8CB015B4.jpeg

By all accounts, this is quite the new shade of green I can’t quite pinpoint (unless you place it against the original, which someone did and this new 2022 green is all around bluer).

It’s a green spark/chlorophyll slightly bluer blend if I were to quickly diagnose the situation.

Still on the hunt for those Maxims oh mannnnnn

Still on the hunt for those Maxims oh mannnnnn
I think they’re from 2009, so their expiration is near. But you’ll notice the black ‘leather’ element is actually the same thicker suede type material seen on the 2020 sbs. It took 12 years but the inspirations are nearly identical

This green spark color they used is 90% closer to anything they had ever used up until this 2022 release. It’s quite the historic release.

Midnight Navy pair is at A Few Store... limited sizes. I just grabbed a pair. After the conversion, they're $142 USD

To the US? Could've sworn I tried before and they couldn't ship to USA.

They used the same shade on the chlorophyll SB Dunks as well.
I believe there's also an Air Max model that's has it too. Maybe after this year they'll start to use it more and call this new shade chlorophyll.

Midnight Navy pair is at A Few Store... limited sizes. I just grabbed a pair. After the conversion, they're $142 USD

Got busy and missed this in my size. All good. Hopefully this means more stores will start trickling them out.

Edit: I think this is same link that's been posted already. Maybe they started allowing US shipping today or something because I definitely tried to copp but they wouldn't ship to Texas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom