OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

My run

03A45EAA-79D3-48BB-84FE-8554BEEAA1B3.jpeg

Joints are like a Dunk (shhh :lol:) I'd damn near take a pair in wild flavors like they did those AM90's. :nthat:

Sneaker “boutique”…not an SB release

Oh a "boutique" I need these to hit regular stores and I know its not an SB release :rofl: I'm just asking questions because I don't wanna miss out. These never hit my area when they did the SB version. Closest skate store to me that gets releases is literally 4.5 hours away.

Oh a "boutique" I need these to hit regular stores and I know its not an SB release :rofl: I'm just asking questions because I don't wanna miss out. These never hit my area when they did the SB version. Closest skate store to me that gets releases is literally 4.5 hours away.

I put boutique in quotes because I don’t know what is considered a boutique now a days 😅 Worker (maybe the owner?) said he thinks it will also be on NDC or SNKRS. Another friend said it’s going to all Tier 0 accounts. Honestly, I don’t think it’s going to be hard to get. But take that with a grain of salt.

I put boutique in quotes because I don’t know what is considered a boutique now a days 😅 Worker (maybe the owner?) said he thinks it will also be on NDC or SNKRS. Another friend said it’s going to all Tier 0 accounts. Honestly, I don’t think it’s going to be hard to get. But take that with a grain of salt.

I'm hoping they're easy. I've been unwatching a good chunk of threads just so I can be up to date on this release. I need these bad. Kinda want the Photons as well because white + gray is always a won in my book. But from what I gathered those aren't stateside yet.

The toe shape on these pairs are so good :nthat:
Wish these new joints had the same shape :frown:
That’s all I ever really mean when I mention the shape could still be much improved. It’s not that the new ones are or look bad. They just lack the dope slant of the old ones.
not bad

how fast they ship?

might not wait for the stateside release
If I remember correctly from the Chloros, I think I received them in about 10 days.

EDIT: Tracking says delivery expected on May 9. If that holds true, it’ll be two weeks from placing order to receiving. Chloros were about the same. I have no problem with that, as it’ll still be—as with Chloros—way ahead of waiting for US release.
I’m sure I overpaid by about $25-$40 after tax and shipping for each of these pairs compared to what they’ll be if you can grab them at retail (with free shipping, depending on the retailer) once the US releases come. I guess that’s stupid since I haven’t even worn my Chloros yet even though I’ve had them for several weeks. I’m just jaded by it all at this point, so when I can grab something at a reasonable price and not have to even chase it or worry about it, I’m cool with that. Even though I probably shouldn’t be.

Last edited:
Photons arrived today from stockx, won’t be able to get a picture till mid June they got shipped to my house in Florida, came fast though ordered on the 19th of April shipped from Amsterdam and showed up today

Back
Top Bottom