OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I don't get off of work until 10am... do you think i will still be able to cop a pair or should I try to take that day off or get my lady to cop for me

I personally held them in my hands today. Great Quality for a pair of I's.
Sell a Block 4 Twenty Fo' You got 4 17 Grand​
Hunid 50 Dolla Tenni' Shoe - No Suit!​

where in da bay area can i get this here would foot locker in eastrigde get them and footaction
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

Thanks for the fakes post. I've seen alot of fakes already, especially on the internet. Anybody who buys off the internet needs to be very careful.

Im passing, why cant they just make it GR like kids size... >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Jordans for Sale, size 9.5-10OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT)

does the blk n yellow have clr soles?
Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

^Not the box it comes in, you have to get the package in mens sizes. If you happen to have tiny feet, you can just get the Black Toes. :tongue:
tongue.gif

These should not be too hard to get--similiar to the Flips. Just be there as early as possible on release date.

Anyone bother to read the questions (other than this one of course)?

Anyway, is this package only showing up at the places that got DMPs or are they showing up at all places that got Flip IIIs? 'Cause I know alot of places got Flips recently but back January '06 alot of those same places didn't get the DMPs.
Learn how to get 4.5% of Finishline.com purchases back! PM me.
sizes 11: black/silver V, Flips III BOTH $185 shipped
Jerseys - Jordan 1992 Dream Team, LeBron James Irish, Jordan Laney, Grape Vs shirt

Flint got a couple pairs of black toes early. He didn't get the whole pack so that is just a box from a different pair.

Thanks again, Ron. We need some more good people in the game!

i really hope I can get some more money for these after I buy these DTRT 3s
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

How is the quality on these? From what I've seen in person, similar to the Military 4's or the Fire red V's..I just want to know how they are going to hold up. Getting one just because but maybe a 2nd??????????

Flint, Waldoaz, tdog91184, if u had to go either a half size up or a half size down what would you recommend?
got some size 11 heat. get at me

Quote:
hard decision since im a big warriors fan. im getting a tattoo thats how hardcore i am.
:rofl:
roll.gif

anyhows, i cant wait to pick up these. i gotta get my hands on those black toes.

Nice, Im thinkin bout just fitting my foot into a 7 and just getting the blacktoes....Very tempting with such a nice shoe for just $70

Those yellow ones are just growing on me I like it since the sole are slightly clear and the suede looks really nice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Really just into the package for the Blacktoes.......Supposedly I have a BMP reserved, I'll find out on payday!!!!!!!!!!
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

anyone if these are going to b on eastbay.com, and how hard will it be to get these 4/21 saturday morning. how early is everyone camping out for these?

Back
Top Bottom