OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I just put black laces on both my pairs and I am loving them. Especially with the black toes, but yeah I recommend it.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Got my pack in from eastbay over the weekend and got what I expected, a butchered classic. I hate that you guys can't have an original cut I and I hate that I beat my 3 pairs to death back in the 80's.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

i copped on saturday .. i bought the true blue spiz`ike and these ! they had 1 last pack left and it was my size i had to get it

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
i got a pair of jordans for every bump on yo face

I just went on the polo website and custom made me a black polo w/ yellow horse for the yellow and blacks. Ill let you know how well it matches when I get it
Wanted DS Lebron Zoom Air 1, Grapes, Black & Gold Patent Leather 1's, Flip 3's 10.5-11​

Does finishline ship? Just called a Footlocker says they will ship but you have to order from inside the srore!!!!!! Weak!!!!!

I just love living in a small french town where no one cares about those. Got mines so easily... Feels good, they look amazing especially the yellow ones.
T​
[/center]

is there anyway that i can pickup my package from fedex rather than them having to ship it to me? the seem to deliver at like 10:30 am and no on is home at that time to give a signature (because a signature is required)

superhitman, I got your PM...but I ran outta PMs...email me at lavanand@hotmail.com so I can answer your question about the OLNL/BMP...
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

just got a second pair this morning from eastbay...waiting for it to be approved, i dont know why i got it, probably cuz i had nothing better to do then prevent someone else who didnt get them the opportunity to get them...oh well...u lose some, i win some...lol
im gonna get ride of them....but first ill get the best pair from all of them......
Wanted: Jordan Retro II red/white/black sz: 11-12. if you have them i want them...hit me up
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5

Got a funny store...I was at library and saw this cute girl wearing the black toe walking in and this fat girl wearing a DUNK was looking at her kick and ask if thats the new dunks. She's like thats the new jordan but the fat girl act like she's a shoehead and asked again is that the new dunk. I was lmao thinking is she stupid the girl just said they're the new jordans. That cute girl probably dont wanna have a conversation with that idiot and she could leave her alone and just said "yeah!"
FS: Size 8 NDS Jordan Retro X
SIZE 8.5 Jordan XX1 Red Suede
FS: SIZE 9 Jordan Retro XIII Blk/Red...Jordan Retro 7 Cardinal...Jordan XVIII WHT/RED...NDS JORDAN XX...JORDAN XX2 Basketball Edition
FS: SIZE 9.5 Jordan Retro V BLK/SIL...Jordan Retro XIV BLK/RED...NDS Jordan XIX WHT/GRY

How many booklets those it come with, I just bought my pair off footlocker(slept on them on release date) my black toes are also lil creased anyone else come like that?

My order just got here, shipped out on the 26th so it took 3 days, Worth the extra 5 dollars to arrive faster and double boxed, very happy. These run small though
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

So goooooooood! For some reason i called my local finishline n asked if they had a SZ 12, they are like ya we do our last pair. I live literally like 3 min away from that mall, hopped in my car n got em. Im satisfied with em, not bad at all. So gooooooood!

Royal Airness 29 Congrats on your pickup.My situation is alot like yours same size and everything but my finishline is a hour away.I will be going as soon as I get out of school tomorrow.

Went to my local Footlocker to try to do a send sale, but the employee said that they can't do that on Retro Jordans?? Is that true or was he just being a punk >:
mad.gif
. Still trying to get mine...

These grow on me more and more each day.... I love the black toes and the new loves look good with shorts.
"Lets Hug It Out"​

I am so happy that the resale value on the OLNL isn't high. I was able to get a set for $245 shipped.
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!
http://www.***************.com/233594

Let's go P S U!
2007 Outback Bowl Champs
PSU 20 - Tennessee 10
2008 National Champs, wait for it!

^ nice pick-up. Just happy resellers aren't getting much for this pack.
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!
http://www.***************.com/233594

Let's go P S U!
2007 Outback Bowl Champs
PSU 20 - Tennessee 10
2008 National Champs, wait for it!

Back
Top Bottom