OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

4vq0t1e.jpg
I got to have my next pair of fresh Air's, dress me in the best wears
Meth, yeah, want respect, then he want his set cleared

I am GUESSING that it's upside down because of trademarking or something along those lines. I could be wrong which is VERY possible.
I found some OLNL's size 9.5 and up...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap...seriously.

Yea, the OLNL can still be found in some places. Modells near Qns Ctr has I think a sz 12 and 14 left.

Finishline may have some pairs, too.

Brandon, you blowing up your spot now? LOL - they must be all gone then, huh? :smile:
smile.gif
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Nice avy Flint. Hopefully this year we can add a 7th...even if it's a longshot.
I found some OLNL's size 9.5 and up...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap...seriously.

Just scooped up a pair for 190 shipped.
This other auction I was watching ended at 172 shipped!!!
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

Aghhhhh... can't find that Bruce Lee tee anywhere...
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

If you have the Triumvir Bruce Lee BMP shirt sz. L please hit me up. Thanks.

can someone post pics of their j's after a few wears, im tryna see how bad they crease...
Three-1-Zero
myspace.com/three1zerohiphopmusic
ell.devine
myspace.com/elldevine
Inglewood, California​

^^
Well i don't have pics, but i un'DSed the Blacktoes while watching the Maywhether fight, & only my left toe box has minimal creasing, but it's still dissapointing if you ask me... |I
tired.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

/\ I think it is obviously not how you wanted it but you did get your money back. I think maybe just let it be and try to get another one just because it would be easier than going through the formalities. Either way, keep us posted. Congrats on the fact you actually got your money back from the guy.

I'm starting to think creases are mainly a cause of how people walk. I wore my old loves and only my right pair got badly creased while the left pair had very minor, almost non-visible crease. I also noticed this with my other Jordans. Creases are inevitable so if you love the shoes, wear them without worries becasue they will just get to your nerves if you worry about every step.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Hey guys I need a little help concerning my pair from Eastbay. I never wore these, they just came in this condition. The shoes were kind of messed up mostly in the nike swoosh area, from the swoosh itself to the area surrounding the swoosh. I was wondering if if Nike could do anything for me since my pack arrived in this poor condition, and/or what you guys would do? Is this normal? Here's pics...

Jordan Fire Red III sz. 10.5 DS

They are similar to airforces in a way, and the check on the side just creases like that sometimes. It is just the way they are packed in the box which leades to creasing. And no i dont think there is anything you can do about it

Quote:
Check this out.

I won the auctions actually for $160 plus $29.99. So $190ish shipped.

I Pay.

Today I receive an E-mail from paypal. I got refunded my payment.

Dude said his car got stolen and his shoes were inside.

How can I get this guy? What do you guys think? BS?

lol... All you can do is give negative feedback. Just be happy you got your money back w/ out the dreaded PayPal litigation..

The Mens Sizes are still available when i passed by FA and FL last week on 34th in NYC.

Mine had a slight crease on the yellow leather toebox, down in the little corner near the laces. JB will not refund or do exchanges unless the shoe has serious functionality flaw. They made it so hard for me to get my LeBrons exchanged when the air sole POPPED. You may want to try using harassment because Nike (presumably JB too) have complaint staff that are brain washed to think all of their products are perfect; any flaws are made by customers.
-For every post I make, I have already read thousands...

Quote:
Check this out.

I won the auctions actually for $160 plus $29.99. So $190ish shipped.

I Pay.

Today I receive an E-mail from paypal. I got refunded my payment.

Dude said his car got stolen and his shoes were inside.

How can I get this guy? What do you guys think? BS?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Can I even leave this guy negative feedback? I really think dudes lying but have noway of proving it. I got my money back but at the same time I don't think I can find another pair of that price?
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

Back
Top Bottom