OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Because of the amount of repetitive questions and posts concerning this pack, we've felt the need to create an official post a little early.

As always, please continue any and all discussion about this package within this post.

04/21/2007 Jordan Old Love New Love
316132-991
136085-102 True White/Black-Varsity Red
136085-072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
$200
314v2oi.jpg
17869010_z.jpg
17869648_z.jpg
17875100_z.jpg
17875101_z.jpg
17871010_z.jpg
17874010_z.jpg
17874100_z.jpg
17874101_z.jpg
17872010_z.jpg
17872100_z.jpg
17873010_z.jpg
17873100_z.jpg
17873648_z.jpg
17873703_z.jpg

ATTEMPTING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IN THIS POST WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND THE DELETION OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS TOPIC. **don't even try it
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Hey guys,

Here is a guide to help you spot fake OLNL packages. Ive recieved many questions and e-mails from fellow NT'rs, ISS'rs, Flipjays'rs and from other forums in regards to the BMP. Yes, there are tons of fakes on ebay and on the streets and seeing as how peeps are getting screwed for their money I thought id make this post. Please move it if it needs to be moved. Anyways, please check and take notes of the pictures and the triggers before you buy on-line or from someone local. Remember that these are some of the best replicated Jordans as they are very simple to make. Once again, sorry if this does not belong here. Please lock if need be!

I was going to just post it on Lacesnsoles.com, but since most questions came from fellow forum members, then im just going to post it on the forums.

HERE IS A PIC OF ALL THAT WILL COME WITH THE PACKAGE! IF YOU NOTICE A KEYCHAIN THEN THEY ARE FAKE! ALSO NOTE THAT THE TISSUE THEY ARE WRAPPED IN HAS A DESIGN ON IT. IT WAS HARD TO TAKE PICTURE OF THE TISSUE, BUT IT DEFENITELY IS A GOOD WAY TO TELL IF THE SET IS LEGIT
MAKE SURE THE TOP OF THE REAR ON THE YELLOW PAIR IS MADE OF SUEDE AND THE BLACK TOE OF LEATHER!
NOTE THAT THE YELLOW PAIR HAS CLEAR SOLES. ALSO NOTE HOW CLEAR THEY ARE COMPARED TO THE FAKE ONES!
YELLOW PAIR IS MADE OF YELLOW LEATHER AND SUEDE! THE WINGS LOGO IS A DIE-CUT PIECE AND IS NOT STAMPED ON LIKE THE BLACK-TOE!
BLACK TOE IS MADE OF ALL LEATHER WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SWOOSH ON THE SIDE! THE WINGS LOGO IS STAMPED RIGHT ON!
NOTE WHAT THE TAGS SHOULD READ! ALSO NOTE A DATE STAMPED INSIDE THE BOXES
NOTE WHERE THE TAG IS LOCATED ON THE BOX!

Thanks for starting this.

04/21/2007 Jordan Old Love New Love
316132-991
136085-102 True White/Black-Varsity Red
136085-072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
$200

04/21/2007 GS Jordan Old Love New Love (3.5y-7y) No Package
307383-102 True White/Black-Varsity Red
307383-072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
$70

04/21/2007 PS Jordan Old Love New Love (10.5c-3y) No Package
307384-102 True White/Black-Varsity Red
307384-072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
$55

04/21/2007 TD Jordan Old Love New Love (2c-10c) No Package
315913-102 True White/Black-Varsity Red
315913-072 Black/Varsity Maize-White
$40

I can't w8, even tho these are a GR, the DTLR around my way is already expectin a crowd of people for this release. I'm in there like swimwear, just as long I can get my size 14s
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

FNL. at the Dayton Mall and Fairfield Mall will have these in Dayton,Ohio.
I have talked to them both about it.
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Hopefully hype doesn't make this hard to get. And i hope stores get as many packages as they do any GR cause if not let the camping begin.
TEAMYANKEES​

the yellow/black ones arent bad...but not so sure about the blacktoes...

still havent decided yet though
looking for 8.5-9.5
chambray 7

These shoes are a must have. I wonder if footlocker employees can use there discounts on this package. Gotta make sure my connect is working so I can be first in line without camping out.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

I really can't believe that JB is releasing the "Banned" shirt. There lack of originality is just funny.
EDIT- to the guy trading his grapes. Don't do it unless you don't have the money for the pack, or really really want it.
TEAMYANKEES​

Im coppin two packs, just because I missed out on the DMPs. Im liking the shirts and jackets. Very nice, but not too sure about the banned shirt.. So to make things clear:

These are a Limited GR correct? There will be definitely more than DMP but not as much as the other shoe releases, and it will release in kid sizes but they are sold seperately. Please correct me if Im wrong. AND one more question, what will be the smallest size releasing?
"The Art of Simplicity"

how much will these be in youth sizes?
i just broke your neck
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Can I get some people's thoughts on how hard/easy these will be for people that do not have connections? State what area you're in and what releases you think will end up as a harder/easier release to get?

I'm thinking these will be hard to get since these are a limited GR so not all places are getting these. My spot said they are only getting 24 pairs, 2 of each size, which is less than what they usually get. I think they'll be easier to get than Grapes or DMPs, but harder to get than Fire Red III's (I'm from Socal and they eat up these releases FAST unlike the other places that have FR III's at FSR).
Learn how to get 4.5% of Finishline.com purchases back! PM me.
sizes 11: black/silver V, Flips IIIsize 14 Fire Red III- $135 shipped
Jerseys - Jordan 1992 Dream Team, LeBron James Irish, Jordan Laney, Grape Vs shirt

Can't wait. My last purchase until the aquas. Then let's see about those VI's, ya'll know which ones.
wink.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Ahh can't wait. Hopefully I can get a set. Done with Jordans until the Aquas or the VIs that ^ is talking about.

BTW, I wear a size 12 in Js, how do these run?

For Sale: Size 10 Fire Red III's
Eagles Lakers Dodgers

will the stores that got the flips be getting these? Im planning on calling in a few days but any help would be appreciated.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THESE WILL RUN TRUE SIZE?
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

that banned shirt is dope. now the hard question is.. should i get the kicks for 200 or warriors playoff tix for 390? hard decision since im a big warriors fan. im getting a tattoo thats how hardcore i am.

the word i'm getting from FTL is that the shoes will be a limited GR. But certain spots will have plenty.

Serramonte Mall in th SF Bay Area should have any where from 400-600 pairs combined from all 3 shoe stores (FTL, Champs, Finish Line)

will be my first pair of ones. :\ shape is off from og's but im buying anyway.
oh and thanks to the guy who made the fake guide. very helpful
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Do not miss out these because they will be easy to get and they will be gone fast I am a big 1 fan. I will be up and on my way to Texas. :pimp:
pimp.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
a week+ early, release the beast......

2pairs for self. packagings at least 50bucks,better than crappy greynblack :D
happy.gif

but,really, a week early at the post? :wow:
eek.gif

pickup on rd
DTRT III:200shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......