OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I don't believe these will be too hard to get, this is coming from someone living in Socal. You just have to put forth a little more effort than a standard general release

I've been looking around and most stores around here will have them. Much more than when the DMPs came out. Plus the fact that there will be kids sizes leads me to think that there will be more.

My game plan is to buy them online. And if that fails, then there are a lot of spots around here to pick up my size 10.5.

JP714

Are the kids sizes going to be Limited General? I've been hearing that some footlocker, champs, etc are not even getting the kids sizes in since they're going to be like the FLIP 3's in kids (only footlocker and footaction).

I hope every store is going to get the kids sizes in because I need them!

OH YEAH! ......one more question!...

if i'm a size 6.5 in low top dunks and a size 6 in high top dunks, which size should these be perfect in?

thanks. :D
happy.gif

Can anybody tell me about the quality?? If its the same as the militaries and mars then Im over it. I mean $200 is great price but what am i paying for? Anybody???

Yea i was gonna ask the same question tdog91184. I'm a size 8.5 but i usually cop an 8. to prevent the creasing too. If it's not to much to ask could you give me some info on how they fit as soon as you get yours. Much appreciated..

will eastbay get these?
TEAM HO HOOOOO

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
TIME TO GET BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS!​

TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA

Im not surprised that a thread for tha OLNL Package wuz made a week before the release.
It wuz bound to happen at sum time.
Even tho these will be a Limited GR, copping these wont be a walk in tha park. Poeple are making this bigger than wut it is, which that, alone, will make it harder for those who really want their pair, to copp.
But im looking forward to these...
"In tha hustle it's all muscle"

WANTED IN SIZE 8/8.5/9:
A KLEAN PAIR OF AJ LANEY V'S
PLEASE SEND PICS TO MY INBOX

I would love to be able to fit into a size 7 cause all i want is the blacktoes. But i also want the box so im forced into spending 200 just to get the black toes and the box. I could care less for the blk/maize pair.
TEAMYANKEES​

on the realese date does anybody think i can put a olnl package on layaway?
p.s im 15 so i aint got that much $$$

I'm sure this has been asked a bunch, but will any mall chain stores sell these sep? Bc I really don't want the maze colorway, so I aint droppin no 2 bills for the package...

both colors look real good. so im definitely gettin those. 200 is really a fair price for 2 pairs, so im not complaining.

good looks and how to spot fakes though for this package.
straight from the sucka free city

someone verify these are a limited gr, im not sure
TRADE ME FOR YOUR SIZE 13 TOURS!!!!

SneakerHead1988, do you work at FNL

soon caught beef with you-know-who
bump it, he just let him kill all our troops
look at all the bullcrap we been thru
had a boy sittin on top of his roof
Weezy F. Baby

any body know how many packages you can buy at a time?
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Quote:
Feelin the thicker and comfy insoles
I INHALE THE DEEPEST
COCK BACK AND BUST RHYMES AT YOUR SPEAKERS
THE SAME CHICK THAT SHOT THE AIR BUBBLES OUT YOUR SNEAKERS​

i'll be copping, even tho im not completely satisfied with the package....

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

Back
Top Bottom