OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Yeah, posting up that conf. info. is kind of funny. I guess it's kind of like a validation that the order actually went through. SOLID proof for EVERYBODY that their order went through.

Does the email conformations only apply to web site orders or do you need that email conformation for phone orders as well. Please helf Thanks!

Quote:
It's possible that this product no longer exists or is no longer carried online. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we've got thousands of products available, and may have just what you're looking for. Visit the NikeStore homepage to start shopping.
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
We got extra.​

congrats on the on-line swoop-age everyone... guess im going to have to tough it out on the mean streets of san jose-cali manana morning...haha

Quote:
Just so you know, when Swoosh.com does get releases, they generally aren't up until at least 12:45 AM PST. The 3's were not up until almost 2:00. Just because they arent up there now doesnt mean they wont be there shortly.

That's right, I don't know why everyone is stressing, give it time.

I don't know about the package, I like the black toes and I sorely need I's in my collection. However the Black/Yellow pair is unwanted. I might just get both XXII's and call it a night.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
NDC is up but the shoes are gone.
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

Yeah, I get that "possible item no longer exists" when I clicked on the pack at NDC. I wonder if they're actually gone or are they just experiencing high traffic volume. Oh well, going to bed. If I wake up early enough I'll try and make it to the mall, but if not no big loss. Good luck all.

yeah if they are up there they will most likely pop up sometime?

why would they have it up there if they will never be for sale on there.

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Does the email conformations only apply to web site orders or do you need that email conformation for phone orders as well. Please help Thanks!

Anyone? Just need to know cause if so i didnt get an email yet so it means imma have to camp out. Thanks Again

ok now im pretty sure swoosh isnt gonna get em. the fire red 3s were on swoosh about 15 min before NDC...
right now theyre up on NDC(not available yet) but not on swoosh at all.
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

^^ Best thing to do is call eastbay and see what's going on with your order. I ordered over the phone and got an e-mail confirmation. Generally phone orders are good to go but I would call right now to make sure if I were you.

Quote:
Does the email conformations only apply to web site orders or do you need that email conformation for phone orders as well. Please help Thanks!
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I'm getting ready to get off work and go to Footaction for my pair. Ill be down there at about 5:30 and get the package no sweat. NO hookups or nothing.
There is enough packages to go around..

Or check your order status on Eastbay online. Just log into your acount and check the order histiry. It should be there pending.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Back
Top Bottom