OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

did anyone notice that NDC has size size 7 in a pack and size 7 individually? just thought it was a little weird since indy they go for 70 a pop and together they go for 200. is the box really worth 60 bux?
Let's go P S U!
2007 Outback Bowl Champs
PSU 20 - Tennessee 10
2008 National Champs, wait for it!

we are limited to just 1 pair per order. we cant order more than one pair to an address either. So I buy one and send it to myself, and buy another and have it sent as a "gift" to my dads house. As long as you buy with your own CC, you can send pairs to as many friends as you want

Quote:
I got a 10.5 and tried to check out. Bam..try again in a few days. Its 4 35, I stayed up for absolutely nothing.

Yeah, tried to go back and add a 10 and it gave me the same message. Hopefully my gut feeling is right and the 9.5 will be perfect.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Well what a night... I was so tempted to just go to sleep hours ago since I really am not feeling the new look of the 1's but I said I would get them if they came up on swoosh so I waited (solely for the black toes though)...It feels good to only have paid $20 for those horrible yellow and black 1's though...I'm actually thinking about burning them as protest to this horrible package Idea...If i do it will be taped and posted....now i can sleep...good luck to the campers...

mgrant44: There was no limit on these this time. I saw no limit listed, but figured it would still only let you get one, but lucky for me that wasn't the case.
I ordered on FNL.com for nothing now. Oh well, thanks to swoosh!

quick question...need answer asap...DOES FINISHLINE GIVE YOU A REFUND ON GIFTCARDS IF ITS NOT USED AND YOU HAVE THE RECEIPT????

HELP NEED ANSWERS QUICK...OOO THIS DOES HAVE ALOT TO DO WITH THE BMP's lol
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

i work for nike in the ontario mills mall
TeamNegrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Tour Yellow IV's sz 9.5 $150 SoCal Meetup preferred

orangeCrush - I have noticed that they dont always put the limit on there. I had a buddy order more than one when there was not a limit and when his order arrived, there was just one pair and he was given the money back for the others.

I just dont take the chance and have numerous pairs sent throughout the city.

For the one who asked where I work, I dont work for Nike, my brother-inlaw does. We are family so I can be added

so people who got confirmation of multiple pairs will your orders be cancelled or what?
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
IN THE YEAR 2007 WE WILL ROCK!!!​

HEP HELP HELP...DOES FINISHLINE GIVE YOU A REFUND ON GIFT CARDS IF YOU HAVENT USED IT AND HAVE THE RECEIPT???
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

man I had this feeling, I ordered two I am just hoping that these do not get canceled since there wasn't a limit on these, wow

Got my confirmation from eastbay and picking up another pair in the morining :D
happy.gif
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

just canceled my order from eastbay.com and copped them off swoosh.com saved 160 bucks for 2 pairs. I LUV MY JOB!!

Back
Top Bottom