OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Where are these still sitting around? Area? Stores? Still hoping to find a pair of sz 13 for retail.

yeah im in PA near philly, and theres a size 13 available at footlocker.
"I can except failure, but i cant accept not trying." -M.J.

^ ^
Lehigh Valley mall (allentown, PA) still has some... I got 2 packs on Friday.
<--- Finally after 12 years of waiting.

I thought these were going to have as much hype as the DMP did but I guess I was wrong these things are everywhere and they are not selling at all
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Just got home from Montego bay Jamaica. Came home and when i put these on i was so surprised with the comfort of the shoe. They are so cushoned. havent worn them yet but they are about to be rocked with a fresh polo. Still gotta find a black and yellow polo but the white and reds are hot
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

I hope this doesn't give JB the wrong idea.

The reason this package didn't sell out first day isn't because they overproduced them. It was because people are not feeling the shoes (butchered AJ I's).

I hope they'll release the same amount for the next package. If they released the DMPs with the same amount last year, they would have sold out first day.

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

these are just sitting on the shelves here in maryland......
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

HERE WHER I AM...A LOCAL FINSIHLINE RECIEVED 160 PACKS JUST IN MENS SIZES....THERES STILL PLENTY TO GO AROUND HERE. MULTIPLE STORES MULTIPLE SIZES..ALL DAY
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

I must say the demand for these were pretty low, I think they only ran out here in SF because of the Bay Area hypebeasts.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
These are still everywhere at the Garden State Plaza in NJ.
We have

an athletes foot
2 footactions :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

i am still waiting on my 2pairs from eastbay . . . is anyone else still waiting?

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiss The Game Goodbye!

^ they should arrive in next 2 days or so.. most people got their eastbay shipments thursday - saturday

YESSS, good thing i dont have to wait for eastbay cuz ive had my 2 pairs since day 1. love my blacktoes, so cleeeeeaaaaaannnnnahhhh.

I copped from a local finishline yesterday after seeing them in person. These look much better in person and I only found one store in my area that still had them.

Where I am from, they didn't even bother putting up display stocks. They were pre-sold long before the release date. Ordered mine from a trusted e-seller because I think pre-selling is lower than re-selling.
-For every post I make, I have already read thousands...

I did not have the money on release day but know i do. I wanted to know where i can get a size 13 for retail, and that also ships. EX(FTL FTA).

since everybody and there momma's finishline still have them couldnt i do a send sale?

i still want mine. everybody in cali is straight out.

Back
Top Bottom