Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

And like always, people might end up regretting it later.
THIS 

Then we get the whole spill on don't pay resell there is always another release do sweat it.

Then when its a smooth cop they are going to regret it. I don't get it do you want people to regret it and cop resell drive up prices make everything hard to get or people to have a non regret attitude and just move on 

No need to justify a purchase if you like em great if you got them to hypebeast then sorry for yah buddy. 

look on the bright side they look great and can be worn anywhere!!!

congrats on getting through the 7th level of hell
bruh thats FNL or maybe they have there own special place in hell 
laugh.gif

FA and SP shipped.

First time in a LONG time that I struck out on FNL. That sz 13 went quick. Had all my GC and WC entered set to preload with Chrome, and they were gone before I could hit submit. Never once saw the SPA page either. They were just gone.

I'm wondering if there was a limit, and someone purchased 100 pairs. Has happened before with FNL. The double WC rewards would have been nice.

Ah well, happy to have them regardless.

Have they announced a new time on NDC yet?

This release has actually been great. This is how Jordan I releases used to be, before people thought they could become Bill Gates off some sneakers.

I love all the resell fails, because people thought they could get near royal or rivalry pack prices.

these feel way more durable then my royals to be 100 this thick a** canvas. I be feeling like imma mess the royals up when I wear em

lol i only bought the 2014 chicago KOs to sell for a little extra money but that was a bust lmao, glad to know KOs will be an easy cop in my area. i hope mad KOs come out and i can get them with ease.

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 I wouldn't mind some more either especially if they're this easy but I'm not sure what other colorways would translate well to canvas, I'm not a big fan of the bred ko's for example

I kinda wanna see some different colorways like the white ones with the red swoosh that dropped in 2010

Someone mentioned the idea of Shadow KO's...I think those would look pretty good. Maybe some all white canvas with the red/green/blue swooshes in OG form as well would be cool.

Anyone get tracking from SNS? My Footlocker pair shipped today as well. :smokin People slept on these so I was able to help about 5 friends get their pairs.

how y'all gonna act like the 2013 royals ain't a diff shade of blue from '01's and '85's?

who cares? they're close enough...

anyways, my local outlet is the one who got the rivalry pack, bout to ride out there... can't beat $199 for 'em...

just spoke with the manager there, and she seems sure they're the only outlet getting them in the whole country... wonder if she's right...

how y'all gonna act like the 2013 royals ain't a diff shade of blue from '01's and '85's?

anyways, my local outlet is the one who got the rivalry pack, bout to ride out there... can't beat $199 for 'em...

just spoke with the manager there, and she seems sure they're the only outlet getting them in the whole country... wonder if she's right...

You picking up sizes for everybody or nah?

Better turn the PMs off lol

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 I wouldn't mind some more either especially if they're this easy but I'm not sure what other colorways would translate well to canvas, I'm not a big fan of the bred ko's for example

I kinda wanna see some different colorways like the white ones with the red swoosh that dropped in 2010
what about metallic KOs? they would be all white with the metallic swooshes, i would be down for those, or just give us metallic highs with a blank heel or OG with nike air just do them a little closer to OG

Leather or KO? either is fine but metallics with NA will be madness (hopefully not but i think the worst and hope for the best)

I'm pretty sure leather and with NA of course. He didn't mention anything about any KO's for next year. I'm going to see if I can find out what the next AJKO c/w for the year is.

Back
Top Bottom