Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I've never heard of anything like that. I mean, come on - your factories got leaky roofs........ I'm sure I can manage to find a pair that doesn't smell like a damp basement but damn :rolleyes

These are kinda nice, but man, I can't sell my red/white/black ones for less than retail. So if these are ever cheap, I'll snag a pair then.

I actually noticed that in the pics. Fingers crossed my pair comes out okay. I'll try to get a pair locally regardless
Hit that seller up just now and he said the spots are from inside lens on his camera that can't get to to even clean and that all his pairs are fresh. Copped the last sz 12 once he said that. He will ship on monday so we will see. Thanks for link. Repped.

Shot out to whoever posted that eBay link just ordered my pair no need for me to go to malls for raffles or any hassle and price is just right

I get the hype factor but does do non hyped releases usually get sold a week before release? Like I didn't see the 6 lows on eBay before they dropped. Those are still available everywhere. But I guess we'll wait and see. Needless to say I was thinking about getting another pair of bred 1s to replace the ones I've been running to the ground but these just may satisfy that itch. The sport blues def made it easy to not drop 850+ on royals

I got my sport blues a week before release

These have been sitting for 3 days now along with the white Pinnacles at the 4th Flight23 store. Footaction next to it also had a restock on some Foamposites that are still sitting.

They did an early release on these for the grand opening. Friday was the grand opening. Today is Sunday and they still have some left.

well according to usps my ebay pair arrived in my city and will be delivered later today. so ill post pics when I get home from work

I saw the initial tweet from a blog I follow and it said the price was 140 i click on it and it pops up for 140. I tried to pay but I wasnt  logged  into ebay. By the time I logged in they changed the price to 160. I was still pretty happy to not pay tax or shipping so I still saved. They shipped sat and since their located in NY also I got them Today. Im Pretty pleased with the shoe I have the poor mans Bred 1 and Royal 1 set now.

If every release worked like this the world would be a better place. No driving around for raffle tickets, or hopping you get the confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom