Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I saw the initial tweet from a blog I follow and it said the price was 140 i click on it and it pops up for 140. I tried to pay but I wasnt  logged  into ebay. By the time I logged in they changed the price to 160. I was still pretty happy to not pay tax or shipping so I still saved. They shipped sat and since their located in NY also I got them Today. Im Pretty pleased with the shoe I have the poor mans Bred 1 and Royal 1 set now.
yeah im from jersey so i'll be getting mine in today as well. Say what you will but im not in that collectors mindset. So these will definitely be do just fine for me and wont have to replace my bred 1s anymore

Yayyy!!! Mine will be here this week. I need another pair of the blues but my 7.5 is soo hard to find :smh: Oh well. Thanks to these not being hyped.

Mine just came in from that eBay link and (hella fast shipping, thanks again for the link) I must say they look great. They fit better than the previous bred ajko1 that released. Stay true to size with this shoe. Although mine did not come with any mold, the smell of these shoes are super strong, I smelled the shoes from outside the box before I even opened it. Other than that I got em on my feet right now chillin at a bar, her are a few ****** pics I took before leaving the house

View media item 1656298
View media item 1656301
View media item 1656302

As much as I want to jump on these now, I'll wait until saturday so I can use this $20 at FNL 
smokin.gif

Glad to see that there is no hype for these . Love my 2012 's but I'm definitely grabbing these too

I feel the energy in this thread. Everyone helpin out. The last 2 pages were a delight to read.

Back
Top Bottom